• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A most stylish gentleman.

oldskool

Reaction score
the whole pipe moustache thing puts it a little over the top for me. fine clothing though.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Some great suits, but he looks like Col. Klink from Hogan's Heroes when he wears those military uniforms.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This guy is obviously putting his tailor's children though college. Some very nice items though.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
a little over the top.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Any wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend?
I was looking at his pictures and thinking, this guy must not be married, but then I read part of his blog and apparently he is gay, but I didn't read far enough to see if he has a partner.

Quite a collection of clothing however and definitely quite a well developed personal style. Perhaps we should invite him to join Style Forum.

Bradford

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me know if we invite him so that I can edit that post in which I called him a tool.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
his clothing is great (most of it) I question the, lets say wisdom, of putting pictures of yourself in old military uniforms on the net.....

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

1Dgaf

Reaction score
Why is he a tool? Not much of what he's wearing is completely bonkers. He likes clothes from a certain era and of a certain style and so wears them.

Many of those clothes don't look dramatically different from what we wear today and I suspect that a fair few people on the forum might look to that style of dress for inspiration..

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I hadn't seen the uniforms.  I think he might be gay.
He says he's gay in one of the entries in his blog - it's in a reference to columns by Andrew Sullivan about the Iraq war and U.S. politics.

Bradford

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.