• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Love Affair: Ralph Lauren

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where can I buy some of Ralph Lauren?
blush.gif

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up 4 more Regent shirts, a suit, 4 pairs of boxers & some red cash socks.

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Picked up 4 more Regent shirts, a suit, 4 pairs of boxers & some red cash socks.

You don't get enough either, do you?
lol8[1].gif

I ordered two more things as well the other day: 1 navy PRL cashmere cable sweater and 1 pair of RLBL slacks (cream with blue stripes). I think the slacks will be great for summer and the cable sweater will work unless it's too hot.

nilesderbutler

Reaction score
Ralph Lauren is the greatest brand in the world! About 95% of my wardrobe are RL products (including shoes and acc.) and I hate to wear something out of the 5%
;-)

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Greatest brand in the world? Since most of the best RL stuff is made by Italian expert tailors?
facepalm.gif

I can't deny that I love the RL brand, but it's the design I love. I would prefer RL to be actually "Made in the USA" as I'm buying a piece of American heritage and culture, but "Made in the USA" seems to be very rare when it comes to RL...
wink.gif

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nilesderbutler
Ralph Lauren is the greatest brand in the world! About 95% of my wardrobe are RL products (including shoes and acc.) and I hate to wear something out of the 5%
;-)

0573099001265298769.gif

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have revamped my entire wardrobe to include mostly RL blue label items. For example, 5 out of my 8 suits are Polo (one other is Green Label and the other two Paul Stuart). All of my sweaters are Polo. 15 of the shirts in rotation are Polo. I'm always on the lookout for Polo England shoes.

RoyalPaJamas

Reaction score
Ever since I began wearing suits at the age of 19, I have had a love affair with Brooks Brothers, particularly their non-iron shirts. However, the past few years, after BB's acquisition by the Del Vecchio family, I have found the quality to be slipping as the prices are rising. Consequently I have begun to shop elsewhere. Over the years I have had 4 suits and 20 shirts made at Brooks, and bought countless items OTR, but I'm just not as devoted as I once was.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread needs PoloRalphLauren.

SHOP_TALK

Reaction score
I thought I would share some of my "vintage" POLO collection attire. This piece if anyone can remember the KEITH model sportcoat. A rendition of a Norfolk jacket. I love the detail of the bellows pocket w/flap. This styling you cannot purchase off the rack. You'll only see something like this if it's custom. A check with an overplaid. I can't fit it and can't depart of it!

SHOP_TALK

Reaction score
Here is some conversation for the feet by PL through EG.. Another great item made through RL. Mink Suede Ghillie!!

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do Classic fit Polo dress shirts fit? Are they too baggy? Also, any comments on Polo III fit? Heavy or light padded shoulders? High or Low Arm Holes?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads