A little inventory update

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by discostu004, Aug 22, 2004.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

still going thru the stuff, got 2 of the 3 sources pretty much done and am working thru shirts and suits/jkts. for all those in the 40-48 (more in the 44-48 than expected) range, there's a good selection of sportcoats, nothing smaller than 40, sorry guys. also for all those who don't know Belvest, please do some research. i see a lot of people looking for zegna items, but nobody mentions Belvest. amazing stuff, and i have a good amount of it.

2. housemaidsknee

housemaidsknee Senior member

i was just looking through your site and have a suggestion - when there are 0 items in a category, why not add a note that says that. i click on suits and get nothing. it takes a while before i'm sure that the page is done loading and is indeed empty.

on another note, i guess nothing in 40S in the suits eh? just wishful thinking.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I love Belvest - way better than Canali and Corneliani, IMO.

Lance - put up outerwear... please...

4. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

I assume you haven't updated the spreadsheet with these yet, Lance?

How long would you guess before you're ready to start selling this haul?

5. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Belvest is a very underrated company; I place the suits just a shade below Brioni, they make suits for Hermes.

koji

6. bslo

bslo Senior member

Funny, I just had my tailor alter a new Belvest suit for me, and he didn't think that it was nearly as well made as the Brioni that he had just altered for someone. I like Belvest myself, and I think they make a very nice suit that is especially good for a person who is not super skinny. However, I don't think that the suits have as much hand-work as some of the other high end Italian suits (no hand-stitched buttonholes for example).

7. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

1. zero items, agreed, will havae computer guy add that there are currently none available
    2. nothing in 40s
    3. i'm going to announce new items in stages b/c it takes so long to photo suits/jkts. i have them inventoried, but not on the sheet. if you want email me and i can email you the little bit i have

also came across some attolini cashmere glenplaid sportcoats, maybe 6 attolini suits, some belvest pinstripe suits and some great isaia pieces, not the Gian Luca line.