• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A kind of long beanie

Todd33

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm lookin for a kind of beanie which is longer than the classic beanies. In fact, maybe it's not longer and I've got this impression because the beanie isn't on the forehead. That's why I prefer to ask you.

Here are two pictures of the kind of beanie I look for :

i2135j.jpg

judelawjonnyleemillerla.jpg

Thank you very much for your help

brohymn

Reaction score
Yea those are just regular sized beanies. Wearing them that far back will give it that look

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This looks like a normal beanie worn in a 'nonchelant' way.

tailwind

Reaction score
I have to agree with the above posters.

There are however beanies that are made specifically for wearing further back on the forehead. I know Coal makes them and probably a few other companies.

http://coalheadwear.com/ - Check out The Theo or The Frena.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just look up mushroom hats or mushroom beanies. i got one at the marc jacobs store on the cape for 15 bucks

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Headshops always have over-sized beanies. Always.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C-plus or C4LA for those kind of beanie...muji also made one this fall, currently rocking one now.

Todd33

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Everyone makes these beanies. You could walk through a mall and find dozens of them, take your pick of hundreds on YesStyle or Yoox, or go all the way up the ladder to top designers and buy them.

Thank you ! I didn't know these two websites and I found exactly what I wanted.

Thanks to everybody for your answers
worship.gif

Casey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
just look up mushroom hats or mushroom beanies. i got one at the marc jacobs store on the cape for 15 bucks

I was going to say that. And if you want to get fancy, they have cashmere skull caps for $36.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads