• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A**holes who think they are more important than everyone else

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by trader
i've been told by someone who actually does this that it's so nobody can park right beside him and accidentally scratch his car door with their car door when opening it. and of course, he drives a mustang...

the best solution to this problem is to key their door anyways

I like the way you think, my friend.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
I was at mcdonalds on friday during the lunch rush in a long lineup. One guy who looked like he just nipped out of his office came running in, pushed his way in front of the person at the front of the line and told the lady at the counter "I'm very busy, I need you to deliver a big mac meal to my office right away!" The lady told him they don't do that, and he proceeded to throw a tantrum and yell about "I"m too busy for this ****! Deliver it to my office! I can't stand in line with the rest of these people!" It was comedy.
No wonder he's busy. Given his stupidity ... he likely doesn't get much accomplished.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unbreakable
worship.gif

You werent a boyscout at one time were you?

lol8[1].gif
No but I was a pitcher. More of a desired skill in this situation.
devil.gif

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've been told by someone who actually does this that it's so nobody can park right beside him and accidentally scratch his car door with their car door when opening it. and of course, he drives a mustang...

If someone's car is so damn precious that they have to do this, the least they could do is park in the far corner of a parking lot. Far too often I see someone do this right near the front door or in a crowded lot. It's reprehensible and calls for revenge.

Mr.Pinchy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
If someone's car is so damn precious that they have to do this, the least they could do is park in the far corner of a parking lot. Far too often I see someone do this right near the front door or in a crowded lot. It's reprehensible and calls for revenge.

Even when you park a hot car in the back people tend to park right beside you.

Solution: don't drive a hotrod to the ******* grocery store. Driving a nice car to do menial things makes you look like you can't afford a regular car.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr
Even when you park a hot car in the back people tend to park right beside you.

Solution: don't drive a hotrod to the ******* grocery store. Driving a nice car to do menial things makes you look like you can't afford a regular car.

Small-timer!

The correct answer is: have one of your people drive a nice car to do the menial things for you...

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
No wonder he's busy. Given his stupidity ... he likely doesn't get much accomplished.

Maybe he's the guy your firm just fired.
tongue.gif

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
Maybe he's the guy your firm just fired.
tongue.gif

Good God ... I'll bet your right!

mondayc

Reaction score

When I see those people, I like to park about 6 inches from the driver's side of their car. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but it's damn fun.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dl20
Yeeears ago I was working as a personal trainer in an upscale neighborhood where this supposedly "world renound" back surgeon worked out/looked at himself in the mirror. One day I politely asked him to remove the plates from the machine he was working on as per gym rules and was told "if I removed my plates, you wouldnt have a job." A while later he asked for large towels as he wanted to take a swim and carried on like I have never seen a grown man behave when told they would be ready in 5 minutes. Not surprising really, what do you think becomes of these kids whose parents dote on them?

dl

I knew a kid when I was younger who's dad was a surgeon and like that. He lost his membership at the country club for destroying his clubs and smashing up the greens after he messed something up at a tournament. He bought an Acura NSX that he drives slowly around the neighborhood. When you talked to either him, or his kid, and contradicted anything they said they became furious. He was apparently an amazing surgeon, but had no friends because he was such an infuriating asshole.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

went home this morning at 1 a.m. and found my parking space occupied by another car. I was too beat to have security call the asshole and wait for him to come down and move his **** of a jeep so I just parked somewhere else and introduced his car's front bumper to my house key.

I am so tempted to bring home some high grade sulfuric acid from the steel plant home and sprinkle a drop or two on the next asshole's car parked on my slot.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
went home this morning at 1 a.m. and found my parking space occupied by another car. I was too beat to have security call the asshole and wait for him to come down and move his **** of a jeep so I just parked somewhere else and introduced his car's front bumper to my house key.

I am so tempted to bring home some high grade sulfuric acid from the steel plant home and sprinkle a drop or two on the next asshole's car parked on my slot.

That's messed up. It could have been an honest mistake....

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ plus, one has to assume he'll realize exactly who did it if they are assigned parking spots.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
That's messed up. It could have been an honest mistake....

well, the slot is right in front of my house, for one. I live in a townhouse community and the biggest problem is some people just park their cars where they damn please. everyone's got their own parking space, and visitors have separate parking too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads