Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SuitedDx, May 18, 2012.

1. Joshua Lee

Joshua Lee Senior member

The only concern I have going with AS is their requirement of 15 people compared to 6 from Carmina. I'd love to try their brand of shoes for an MTO, but not quite sure the goal can be reached soon.

2. silverlakeguy

silverlakeguy Member

I'd be interested in an MTO for a Miller boot. But getting 15 people on board is ambitious.

3. laufer

laufer Senior member

I may be interested too depending on the final configuration of the boot. Let's start counting the votes.

4. Itsuo

Itsuo Senior member

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe these MTOs offer the chance to order from the AS Handgrade line but made to their "Exclusive" standard hence the price break. I was in on the Blake order and think they're great so nothing against the final product. My vote would be for one of the Oxfords on the 48 last; I don't expect that to garner much support though...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013

5. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

I would be interested in a 2 tone bal boot in a lighter cognac shell with a suede shaft. My miller is on 724 last and it is a perfect boot IMO. Anyone interested? We just need 14 more! LOL