• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A Fine Pair of Shoes: TLB MALLORCA, TRICKERS, CARLOS SANTOS, BERWICK 1707, SAPHIR, CARLOS SANTOS, TRICKERS... - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Afinepairofshoes

Reaction score
@Afinepairofshoes I've noticed it's possible to buy some sizes of sales AS shoes on a pre-order basis if they're already sold out. Would that also be the case for Hannover boots? I've wanted them but was too late and my size is sadly gone.
Unfortunately not, we only have what is in stock now. We will change this functionality to reflect this, our apologies.

Last edited:

chatelet

Reaction score
@Afinepairofshoes Do you stock any wide fittings these days? If not, do you recommend any more generous lasts?
I have the same question. It's especially hard for us Australians because return shipping on a too-narrow pair is so expensive (if returns are even accepted).

@FredAstaire1899 What are you wearing at the moment? Have you tried Carmina or Meermin? I have not and the width is the only thing holding me back.

FredAstaire1899

Reaction score
I have the same question. It's especially hard for us Australians because return shipping on a too-narrow pair is so expensive (if returns are even accepted).

@FredAstaire1899 What are you wearing at the moment? Have you tried Carmina or Meermin? I have not and the width is the only thing holding me back.
I used to wear 7 UK shoes in regular widths, although they were always too tight in the width. After my mid 20s, my foot got a fair amount wider, however not much longer. I've had shoes custom made since, mostly because I found a convenient and well priced online resource. Nevertheless, I'd probably fit a 7.5 UK in a wide fit or 7 UK double wide depending on the length of the last. I've been tempted to try Allen Edmonds EE fitting.

Smittypn

Reaction score
Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a question for AFPOS.

If AS is still making exclusive-grade shoes for Kingsman, why aren’t they offering it to other stockists?

Afinepairofshoes

Reaction score

If AS is still making exclusive-grade shoes for Kingsman, why aren’t they offering it to other stockists?
Hi, AS make lots of shoes and are very busy as a factory, but have been looking at their strategy for a while and decided to draw the Exclusive and Country lines to a halt. There may well be another offering in the future.

Jon 1981

Reaction score

Are the kingsman boots a different a different spec to the regular line? £525 (on Mr Porter) is a substantial increase.

krspdla

Reaction score
How does the AS 87 last fit? Looking to try out the Cambridge. 9E Conistons fit me well with thick socks.

Also how do the Coniston and Cambridge compare?

Afinepairofshoes

Reaction score
I'm almost sure these are made by Carlos Santos, these are way better than Meermin so you won't regret.
Yes, you are correct. The quality is really good on these!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.