A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by A Fine Pair Of Shoes, Mar 28, 2011.

1. grunberg

grunberg Senior member

Julian, if that possible then I am voting for Miller model in Exclusive last for 375 p. lower part can be cordovan and upper suede.
    I am in 100%.

2. grunberg

grunberg Senior member

3. grunberg

grunberg Senior member

in cordovan version I would be in for cognac shell with upper suede in don't know yet what color)))))))))))

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

wow, yes :slayer:

5. rkusmant

rkusmant Senior member

S Miller with the 'mustache' shape on the ankle area like AS Kelso will be awesome.

or AS Montague with brogues punch in toe area...

6. lpeterson830

lpeterson830 Member

Wore my new AS Thompson Snuff Suede shoes yesterday. Fantastic! Thanks again to AFPOS for the great service.

[​IMG]

7. Afinepairofshoes

Afinepairofshoes Senior member

I think we have two clear directions amongst members here. These are the two we are going to go with below..... Follow the links directly to the page on our site where you can place your order in either E or F fittings.

We will take a 50% refundable deposit now, which becomes non-refundable after the mto order is placed with Alfred Sargent. We need at least 6 pairs per style, as before. production will be 16 weeks from the date the order is actually placed with the factory.

Any questions, just ask!

1. AS Benson on the AS99 last AS Exclusive Specification in Dark Cognac Horween Cordovan

2. AS Miller on AS724 last AS Exclusive Specification in Dark Cognac Horween Cordovan & Espresso Suede

8. grunberg

grunberg Senior member

Julian, on the picture is espresso suede? It looks grey to me...Always thought espresso is a shade of brown....?

9. Afinepairofshoes

Very difficult to photograph as it is very dark coffee brown - the AS Miller boot shown in the picture is Espresso Suede also. We have changed the photo over for a better one - the colours will work really well together.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited: May 17, 2012

10. Gerry Nelson

Gerry Nelson Senior member

Hi Julian, is the VAT deducted for the deposit?

11. bullswin

bullswin Senior member

^^ Those AS Miller boots are impressive!

12. grunberg

grunberg Senior member

Yes, now I see. The colours are definitely corresponding. It's a pity we have only one option. I don't know taste of all the forum as I rather new here, but I prefer more extravagant shoes (as lovely cooper monks in blue I ordered from you).

Regards Miller I think version in calf leather (navy and biege) was more interesting because of the colors.

13. Afinepairofshoes

Really glad you like the AS Thompson and many rewarding years of use of come.

14. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

epic

Last edited: May 17, 2012

15. Afinepairofshoes

Hi Gerry - yes just use the code NOVAT in the checkout screen and VAT will be taken off for you. Rest assured that the first and the final payment will match the total. If anyone is outside of the EU and misses the NOVAT code off then we will correct this for you. All purchases over £300 come with free international express shipping.

We have had a couple of members suggest taking a 50% deposit as a preferred option for MTO, and so we have listened and are very happy to do this.

If, in the unfortunate event that we don't quite reach 6 pairs per mto then we will decide to put the other pairs in or return deposits after 6/8 weeks or so.

We want to make what you want, so finding the right shoe/boot in the right material and colour is our challenge that more than one member really wants.

If a group of members decide between yourselves that you want a specific shoe or boot in a specific colour, let me know what you want collectively and we will check with AS if this is possible and make it happen.

This is truly a brilliant way of have made something very special that only a few people in the world will have in your style and colour way. We are totally committed to making this work for members as this programme will result in some truly special shoes and boots.

Last edited: May 18, 2012