• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A FINE PAIR OF SHOES LTD: SAPHIR MEDAILLE D'OR, TRICKERS, CARLOS SANTOS, BERWICK 1707, NPS, SANDERS, DENTS, PANTHERELLA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Afinepairofshoes

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m looking for a black cap toe Oxford and I thought I could take the Armfield for Alfred Sargent but they are umavalaible in my size 6.5uk (as it is my overall size for brands like tlb, Carmina ...).
Do you know when you may have this model back ?
Hi, AS have stopped selling their exclusive and country lines completely, including the Armfield, from late last year. Unfortunately we will not be getting anymore of these styles.

GFox

Reaction score
Hi, AS have stopped selling their exclusive and country lines completely, including the Armfield, from late last year. Unfortunately we will not be getting anymore of these styles.
Well what a shame, I remember to have seen it somewhere. I hoped it was not the case ...
I should have taken the offer you did before for these shoes !

It will be something else in that case, thank you for your answer.

brotherender

Reaction score
Well what a shame, I remember to have seen it somewhere. I hoped it was not the case ...
I should have taken the offer you did before for these shoes !

It will be something else in that case, thank you for your answer.
They might still be available elsewhere.

Afinepairofshoes

Reaction score
Are they discontinuing the Hannover as well?
Yes, if you want one I would take this opportunity sooner rather than later.

kbuzz

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I have a lower volume foot and have some difficulty with the last of the say tthr trickers Stowe. Anyone think I’d also have an issue with Hanover ? Or sizing down 1/2 from my us 9d to 7.5uk would be Recommended ?

For those of us in the states my best fitting shoe is an AE PARK avenue..which runs a tad narrow.

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
That is unfortunate indeed. IIRC, AFPOS carries only country and exclusive line shoes/boots? Does this mean AFPOS will stop carrying AS altogether? If so, will AS be replaced with another manufacturer? Thanks

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I have a lower volume foot and have some difficulty with the last of the say tthr trickers Stowe. Anyone think I’d also have an issue with Hanover ? Or sizing down 1/2 from my us 9d to 7.5uk would be Recommended ?

For those of us in the states my best fitting shoe is an AE PARK avenue..which runs a tad narrow.
Kbuzz my 9D 65 last AEs are snug fitting with dress socks. I think if you go with 8E in AS 87 last you'll be fine with thick boot socks . You could try medium weight socks as well. Initially the Hannovers felt too roomy, but after I broke them in and got used to them I transitioned from heavy weight to medium weight socks.

JJRADICK

Reaction score
Hi, not now. The last was changed last year to the 401 last and all 234 lasted doublenonks were sold.
How does 401 fit compared to 234?
The 234 last double monk fits me comfortably. I took the same same as the Carmina rain last. Rain fit snugly yet comfortably, anything slimmer than rain will not work on my feet.

Afinepairofshoes

Reaction score
How does 401 fit compared to 234?
The 234 last double monk fits me comfortably. I took the same same as the Carmina rain last. Rain fit snugly yet comfortably, anything slimmer than rain will not work on my feet.
The 401 last is similar in width to the 234 last, although the last length is slightly shorter, might consider 1/2 a size down from your usual 234 last size?

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lovely sale. I picked up some accessories, cream, and lasted shoe trees for both AS 109 and 724 lasts. I've been wanting to get lasted tress for about two years LoL

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.