• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A dissertation on the Black Eyed Peas

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I can only ever think of this:

pee_pants.jpg

crap,i actually think shes very hot,but after seeing this i just dont know anymore,thanks for ruining it lol
ps in my opinion hottest woman in music is Kylie Minougue
inlove.gif

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was the worst song of the year:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

BEP may be disposable pop, but at least it's listenable, well-produced disposable pop. will.i.am is capable of a remarkable musical sophistication, which is readily apparent in the jazz harmonies of the second half of "I'mma Be" and the structure of the *****cat Dolls' "[Beep]" Of course, he dumbs it down much of the time, but if "My Humps" or "Fergalicious" comes on the radio, I'm probably not going to change the station.

"I Gotta Feeling" is the only song of theirs I've heard that I actively dislike.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Their music is ******* horrible. That Will I Am is a complete and total douchebag.

This is the part where you tell us you like all kinds of music except "rap and country, oh, and stuff that's on the radio."

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
This is the part where you tell us you like all kinds of music except "rap and country, oh, and stuff that's on the radio."
gran3.jpg

Jarandas

Reaction score

Originally Posted by Rambo
gran3.jpg

crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't like The Black Eyed Peas at all...maybe Where Is The Love lol.

I found Flo Rida's Club Can't Handle Me to be more catchy than the recent BEP stuff...

Then again, I don't profess myself to be the paragon of musical taste.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Remember when they were once respectable?:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I hate to use the term "sellouts", but....well there's no other way to finish that sentence.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I trust my superior musical taste to anyone else's, and even I can vouch for the catchy-ness of some of their hits (the ones less influenced by nu-rap club beatz).

Granted, "Meet me Halfway" is catchy (I'll meet you halfway), but there's catchier stuff out there ("Club can't handle me"; "DJ got us fallin' in love"; "Break your heart"...)

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Remember when they were once respectable?:
[youtube]FqoKEyvdjv8&ob=av2e[youtube]

I hate to use the term "sellouts", but....well there's no other way to finish that sentence.

While undeniably much much better than the current ****, it's still pretty ******* bad.

Sazerac

Reaction score
The sad thing is, "I Gotta Feeling" will be played at bar mitzvahs, weddings, in the stereo of an old Toyota Tercels when the receptionist from the dental office hits the town, until the year 2045. It is that perfect, that catchy, the kitschy.

Contingency Plan

Reaction score
I'm so 2008; you're so 2000-and-late

edit: I don't see their catalogue ageing well

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
I'm so 2008; you're so 2000-and-late

edit: I don't see their catalogue ageing well

Lol it's 3008, which destroys your entire thesis.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads