1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

a different kind of Brooks Brothers Clearance

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by crazyquik, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Journeyman

Journeyman Senior member

^ I won't quote it, just in case you decide to edit it, but perhaps you should re-think that last paragraph as it's quite an over-reaction.

I haven't posted on Ask Andy for years and I do agree that the moderation there is very heavy-handed and that moderation decisions seem very arbitrary or biased at times, but I think that your last para (as it currently stands) is uncalled for.

1 person likes this.
  2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

^ you might want to edit out that third paragraph.

Go outside, have a smoke, a drink, or a breath of fresh air, and calm down for a few.

3. Journeyman

Journeyman Senior member

Well, if I were the person mentioned in the third para of your post above, I'd construe what you've written as a threat.

4. RY4N

RY4N Well-Known Member

Not to mention you have suggested that a member of the Indiana government would use his connections to persecute a private citizen and his wife as part of your petty feud.

5. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

Nobody from Valparaiso is a "big player" in Indiana government :puzzled:

6. Orgetorix

Orgetorix Senior member

7. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Senior member

Since this thread was brought up again... does the shop ship out of state? :D

8. Orgetorix

Orgetorix Senior member

No, no shipping at all, unfortunately. Our only access is by visiting the store in person or shopping with one of the folks who buy there and resell. Forum member @Steve Smith is a good one.

1 person likes this.