• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A couple of new features - RSS and Submit Tools

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I've added a couple of new features to the forum. RSS feeds have been available but it was kind of hard to figure out how to link to them. Now you can find this icon at the top right of each forum's thread list:

feed_icon.gif

Just clicking on it will give you the raw feed, though in Firefox it will find the feeds for you automatically, and you can click the button in the browser address bar to add it. If you use another reader for RSS feeds, you can right click on the button and "Copy Shortcut/Hyperlink" to get an URL that looks like this (This one is for B&S forum):

http://www.styleforum.net/external.p...s2&forumids=11

Paste this into the New Feed form on your RSS reader (follow its instructions) and you will get the latest however-many threads, up to 15, for that forum updated every 10 minutes (IIRC).

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_(file_format)

Basically it is a raw feed of the last x number of entries from a forum, blog, etc. that a reader can then format into something you can read, along with all your other favorites.

--

The other new feature is the "Submit Tools" link at the top of each thread. This allows you to add the site to a bunch of popular bookmarking sites like Digg, Del.icio.us, Facebook, Reddit, StumbleUpon, etc. I noticed in the web logs that a bunch of users have us bookmarked in del.icio.us, so I figured I'd add this and make it easier for people to add threads they like to watch or find interesting.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks, sounds good.

goalaso

Reaction score
I realize this is old, but it seems to be broken for anything other than the entire SF or "Recent Changes"... I believe there used to be a way to select subthreads?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads