1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A. campagna cashmere?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nick M, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Nick M

Nick M Distinguished Member

Hey guys, As I'm sure you're aware, Bluefly's having a cashmere sale, and at their lower end, they've got pieces by A. Campagna and Autumn Cashmere - both brands about which I'm completely clueless. Anyone familiar with them? Is there a semblance of quality to their stuff, or will it crumble to dust in a stiff breeze? What about sizing - Do they run pretty big, or more a slim fit? Thanks, Nick.

2. Renault78law

Renault78law Distinguished Member

I've bought an A.Campagna before, and returned it. They fit pretty true to American sizing. I returned it because the proportions were wrong (for me): the sleeves fell to a proper place, however the actual sleeve was too short, and the shoulders too wide. Didn't seem like a proper fit for that type of knit.
    I found nothing wrong with the quality.

3. Mike C.

Mike C. Distinguished Member

Nick: I was just checking out those brands on Bluefly, it seems like a great deal. I've found a few nice Autumn Cashmere pieces I'd like to order. Let me know if you've had sucess. I'm particularly interested in the fit.

P.S. Does anyone have a promotion code for Bluefly?

4. bryce330

bryce330 Senior Member

Use SMARTFLY for 15% off at Bluefly.

If that doesn't work, try FLY15OFF - one of these codes only works with a VISA card but I'm not sure which one it is.