1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

A. campagna cashmere?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nick M, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Hey guys, As I'm sure you're aware, Bluefly's having a cashmere sale, and at their lower end, they've got pieces by A. Campagna and Autumn Cashmere - both brands about which I'm completely clueless. Anyone familiar with them? Is there a semblance of quality to their stuff, or will it crumble to dust in a stiff breeze? What about sizing - Do they run pretty big, or more a slim fit? Thanks, Nick.

2. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

I've bought an A.Campagna before, and returned it. They fit pretty true to American sizing. I returned it because the proportions were wrong (for me): the sleeves fell to a proper place, however the actual sleeve was too short, and the shoulders too wide. Didn't seem like a proper fit for that type of knit.
    I found nothing wrong with the quality.

3. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

Nick: I was just checking out those brands on Bluefly, it seems like a great deal. I've found a few nice Autumn Cashmere pieces I'd like to order. Let me know if you've had sucess. I'm particularly interested in the fit.

P.S. Does anyone have a promotion code for Bluefly?

4. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

Use SMARTFLY for 15% off at Bluefly.

If that doesn't work, try FLY15OFF - one of these codes only works with a VISA card but I'm not sure which one it is.