• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A bunch of new cotton Incotex and wool Zegna by Incotex $80 shipped(30-36).....

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Here are some real cool pants. Pretty much everything is Incotex, some are "labeled" Incotex, the wool ones are Zegna and a few Faconnable by Incotex. Everything is $80 shipped (US and Canada). Please feel free to ask any questions about size or multiple purchase discounts
smile.gif
Labels have been cut out, except for the Ermenegildo Zegna on the Zegna waistbands. All made in Portugal. All have split rear waistbands. Some come with the extra piece of fabric that is used when you cuff the pants. The pictures on the navy pants don't look so good (pants look black) but I guarantee you these are awesome. Heavy twill cotton (moleskin-like) in very nice weaves on all of the pants except the tan ones. Perfect for fall/winter.

Navy, single pleat, sick waistband, extended tab, coin pocket,back pockets with buttons. Cuffed (with that cool elastic fabric on the inside of the cuff) at 34 inches. 34 waist, Cuff opening 9 inches, knee 10 1/2
KIF_2615.jpg

KIF_2614.jpg

Army green twill. 30 waist, coin pocket, flat fronts, 8 inch cuff, 9 inch knee. SOLD
KIF_2612.jpg

KIF_2613.jpg

Gorgeous navy, flat front, j pockets, beautiful waistband,heavy twill, extended tab, 9 1/2-10 knee, 8 inch cuff. 34 waist SOLD
KIF_2609.jpg

KIF_2610.jpg

KIF_2611.jpg

Nice tan, corduroy-like finish, all season cotton pants. 34 waist, 9 inch knee, 8 inch cuff opening. Button through back pockets, small piece of grey fabric like waistband (no lettering or anything) on the back right pocket. SOLD
KIF_2608.jpg

KIF_2607.jpg

Thick cotton, navy flat fronts. Button fly, extended tab, 34 waist, 9 1/2-10 inch knee, 8 7/8 cuff.
KIF_2604.jpg

KIF_2603.jpg

I love these. Faconnable (by Incotex) navy, flat fronts, coin pocket, extended tab, heavy twill, no belt loops, side adjusters, suspender buttons, 9 1/2-10 inch knee, 8 7/8 cuff. Marked a size euro 44 but wasit measure a 34 and I tried them on and they fit me perfectly. I have two of these
KIF_2601.jpg

KIF_2600.jpg

I also love these. 100% fine, all season, wool. Gorgeous waistband, jean-type back pockets. Medium grey, flat front. Very sweet. 8 inch cuff, 9 inch knee, 34 waist. I'll be keeping a pair of these for myself. SOLD
KIF_2598.jpg

KIF_2597.jpg

KIF_2596.jpg

Zegna 100% all season wool. Flat front, coin pocket, extended tab, light brown/tan color, nice weave. Made in portugal by Incotex. 10 inch knee, 9 inch cuff. I have them in 32,36 (2) and 34. 34 & 32 are SOLD
KIF_2592.jpg

KIF_2591.jpg

KIF_2594.jpg

These are black, heavy twill, button fly. More fore casual use (would look great with boots) as they have two seams coming down the side of the leg. 30 waist, 8 1/2 cuff, 10 inch knee ON HOLD
KIF_2621.jpg

KIF_2619.jpg

KIF_2618.jpg

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ed, would you be willing to consider an in-person showing of the 36" zegnas?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Ed, would you be willing to consider an in-person showing of the 36" zegnas?

No problem but on the Zegna's I would accept returns for any reason (as long as they are not hemmed/worn) because I know I won't have an issue moving them on ebay. So your downside would only be the shipping/deliverying to me. Next week I will not be available until Wednesday, the earliest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads