1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

a 42L might possibly....

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by The_Foxx, Jun 19, 2005.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

I know this jacket is a little wild, but the starting bid is only fifty bucks.. Someone here might make out pretty well, were they able to pull this one off: Alan Flusser sportcoat, ready for functional buttonholes: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....me=WDVW

2. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Someone page Film Noir Buff on askandy...

3. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

What a waste of animal hair and human labor.

4. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

the jacket is beautiful

5. pejsek

pejsek Senior member

Well, I like it too. And it gives every indication of being (an as yet unfinished) bespoke Flusser. Funny how these things bubble up from time to time. (Which reminds me: I've had a suit in my closet for some time from that not-universally-respected guy who used to do the in-house custom tailoring at Bergdorf Goodman that I really must get buttons put on.) I will concede that such a jacket could present challenges to some wearers, but I think it's really nicely and tastefully finished. Flusser does a top-notch lapel buttonhole and the very slight angling of the pockets is a nice touch too.
    Good thing, though, that no one used that BIN, thus avoiding the dreadful JA tie.