1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

$905 Proper Cloth Credit for $750

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TennesseeWill, Sep 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TennesseeWill

TennesseeWill Member

Y'all,

My road bike decided it was time to connect with a car door, and has subsequently left me.

To buy another, I need cash, and since I've got $905 in credit at Proper Cloth sitting in my account, I thought I'd try converting it here. Happy to take $750 via Paypal, which gets me what I need, and gets you $155 extra credit i.e. a free shirt.

Essentially, I'd scrub my addresses, and send you the account. You'd then use it to order, and add your address. Additionally, see the attached picture for veracity's sake.

Will only sell to an established member of the site to keep things kosher.

Think of the bike [and the free credit].

- Brandon

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.