1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

9/28 DROP! NWT Hickey Freeman 40R (C-Series slim "Colton" model) Gray Flannel Cashmere, Peak Lapel,

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by razl, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razl

razl Senior member

SOLD! $650 $550 CONUS (retail was $2.1K). Firm, I'm already taking a hit on it.

I bought this earlier a season ago on final sale it hasn't made it into rotation. It deserves better than to hang in my closet forever.

This is a true 3-piece suit in a warm 95% wool + 5% cashmere that I would gauge as in-between light and mid weight flannel, leaning towards mid (and I'd say a true mid weight effect if you're wearing the vest with the jacket).

Part of Hickey Freeman's mainline Mahogany Collection, the "Colton" model is part of their C-Series, their trimmest fit and described as:

The material was originally described as donegal but that looks incorrect; it's a tic-weave of medium gray but with subtle earth tones - bits of cream and faint tan - mixed in. Gives the mid-gray a great "warm" look. Reads as a subtle textured gray at distance and reveals the character at personal distance. Smart enough to span both country and city.

The jacket is fully canvassed with a slim peaked lapel, two button with a beautiful roll, smoked corozo (or maybe horn) buttons, dual flap pockets, dual vents, 3 internal pockets. Unfinished sleeves and comes with buttons. The vest is a 5 button model with 2 welted pockets at the waist and a satin back with belt fastener.

The trousers are single pleated, lined to the knee, with slanted on-seam side pockets and 2 button through back pockts. They are constructed with a full curtain waistband, and a French 3-point tab closure.

Jacket measurements:
    • Chest: 44in / 111.7cm
    • Waist: 42in / 106.6cm (measured below second button, straight across)
    • Length: 31.5in / 80cm measured from top of collar, 30.25in / 76.83cm from bottom of collar
    • Sleeves: 25in / 63.5cm
    • Shoulder to shoulder: 18.75in / 47.6cm

Trouser measurements:
    • Waist: 34in / 86.3 cm
    • Rise: 11.5in / / 29.2 cm
    • Inseam: 37.5in / 95.25cm (unhemmed)
    • Outseam: 48in / 121.9cm
    • Thigh width: 13in / 33cm at 4in / 10.1cm below crotch,11.5in / 29.2cm at 9in / 22.86cm below crotch
    • Leg Opening width: 9in / 22.8cm

Vest measurements:
    • Chest: 42"
    • Length: 23.5"

Please PM me with any questions - happy to answer!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016

2. Warrengardner

Warrengardner Senior member

3. VRaivio

VRaivio Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.