1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

9/28 DROP! NWT Hickey Freeman 40R (C-Series slim "Colton" model) Gray Flannel Cashmere, Peak Lapel,

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by razl, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razl

razl Senior member

SOLD! $650 $550 CONUS (retail was $2.1K). Firm, I'm already taking a hit on it.

I bought this earlier a season ago on final sale it hasn't made it into rotation. It deserves better than to hang in my closet forever.

This is a true 3-piece suit in a warm 95% wool + 5% cashmere that I would gauge as in-between light and mid weight flannel, leaning towards mid (and I'd say a true mid weight effect if you're wearing the vest with the jacket).

Part of Hickey Freeman's mainline Mahogany Collection, the "Colton" model is part of their C-Series, their trimmest fit and described as:

The material was originally described as donegal but that looks incorrect; it's a tic-weave of medium gray but with subtle earth tones - bits of cream and faint tan - mixed in. Gives the mid-gray a great "warm" look. Reads as a subtle textured gray at distance and reveals the character at personal distance. Smart enough to span both country and city.

The jacket is fully canvassed with a slim peaked lapel, two button with a beautiful roll, smoked corozo (or maybe horn) buttons, dual flap pockets, dual vents, 3 internal pockets. Unfinished sleeves and comes with buttons. The vest is a 5 button model with 2 welted pockets at the waist and a satin back with belt fastener.

The trousers are single pleated, lined to the knee, with slanted on-seam side pockets and 2 button through back pockts. They are constructed with a full curtain waistband, and a French 3-point tab closure.

Jacket measurements:
    • Chest: 44in / 111.7cm
    • Waist: 42in / 106.6cm (measured below second button, straight across)
    • Length: 31.5in / 80cm measured from top of collar, 30.25in / 76.83cm from bottom of collar
    • Sleeves: 25in / 63.5cm
    • Shoulder to shoulder: 18.75in / 47.6cm

Trouser measurements:
    • Waist: 34in / 86.3 cm
    • Rise: 11.5in / / 29.2 cm
    • Inseam: 37.5in / 95.25cm (unhemmed)
    • Outseam: 48in / 121.9cm
    • Thigh width: 13in / 33cm at 4in / 10.1cm below crotch,11.5in / 29.2cm at 9in / 22.86cm below crotch
    • Leg Opening width: 9in / 22.8cm

Vest measurements:
    • Chest: 42"
    • Length: 23.5"

Please PM me with any questions - happy to answer!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. Warrengardner

Warrengardner Senior member

3. VRaivio

VRaivio Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.