• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

8th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If you participated in this year's gift exchange, this thread is a great place to show off your gifts and offer a quick "thanks" to your gift exchange partner!

If you'd like to see last year's thread, click here:
7th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling

Last year's donation:

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My list might be obnoxiously long and oddly specific so whoever gets me has many options to go off of. Looking forward to this year's exchange, everyone.

jumpman1231

Reaction score
So I know some of you get your packages and wait.... I am not one of them! Got my awesome package today from @matty long legs and it didn’t disappoint. Barbour jacket, reversible vest with lampo zipper, scarves one for my wife, canali Zegna ties, canali bills pants, barbera brooks shirts, heck of a box my friend thank you so much!!!
FDFECE0D-4B18-4D4A-8A40-79529ADAF8ED.jpeg
15BED2E7-C024-40BD-9BA8-6B88B4380D68.jpeg
9C094F8C-D721-4994-8313-4C449EC550AF.jpeg

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A box addressed to me arrived at the door today, so of course I had to open it.

Big thanks to @Pierson v Post ! He knocked it out of the park. Awesome stuff all around, from some killer vintage goodies to home-made treats! We are going into the deep-freeze next week with lows below 0, so the fur hat will come in handy (especially since my wife sent me to the shearing post recently). Also, dig that vintage Sears paisley robe! I don't think the home-made monster bar will make it past tonight.....

Thanks again! :slayer: :slayer:

IMG_5590.jpg

IMG_5591.jpg

Last edited:

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just realized I included a letter with my package to my Thriftmas Recipient but I forgot to include my Forum name. So, if you got a FedEx delivery with a letter from a guy at FedEx, that’s me.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads