1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

8D Alden Long Wing Ravello Cordovan

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by reachcast68, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reachcast68

reachcast68 New Member

After a very long wait, I'll need to part with my size 8D Alden long wings in Ravello. These are directly from the Alden store in San Francisco and are on the Barrie last with dark edge trimming. They are new in box and I've only tried them on several times in my office on carpet. Try as I might, they just don't fit well so off they go to a good home. The price is $900 plus shipping. While I'm new to this board, I have good references in the watch and wine world.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  2. reachcast68

reachcast68 New Member

Price reduced to $900.

3. robotmitli

robotmitli Senior member

how much you paid to Alden SF?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.