• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wait for a reply. If not, text/call back one more time. If no reply, forget about her.

Also...paragraphs are your friends.

ChriO

Reaction score
I think it is better to call than to text. You get a direct reaction that way.

IDirector

Reaction score
I think text msgs are the downfall of dating along with everything else.

A phone call goes so much further.

One drawback though, women are so obsessed with text msgs so there might not be a way around that.

spiktakula

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with your situation, kudos on your baller status, but im wondering whats the name of the vegetarian place on bleeker? any good?? I have a date with a veg on sunday and ill be downtown... thanks

padronlover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by feynmix
wait for a reply. If not, text/call back one more time. If no reply, forget about her.
I completely agree.

dacia1300

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spiktakula
I know this has nothing to do with your situation, kudos on your baller status, but im wondering whats the name of the vegetarian place on bleeker? any good?? I have a date with a veg on sunday and ill be downtown... thanks

its good, been there a bunch of times, on bleecker and elizabeth street bet bowery and lafayette, il quartino or something along those lines don't know if I'm spelling it correctly. be careful its all cash, I always keep forgetting that. enjoy, hope your night turns out better. looks like this one is getting filed in the doa cabinet, i thought she was a genuinely cool person, oh well more fish in the sea right. cheers.

Seph

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For sure - send a text - something sexually forward but slightly vague - that will make her curious. I'm sure you'll see her again.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Seph
For sure - send a text - something sexually forward but slightly vague - that will make her curious. I'm sure you'll see her again.

dear jacqueta,
i have been having fantasies of doing dirty, dirty things with you. lets just say it has to do with spaghetti, and your rectum. call me when you get a chance.
one love
dacia 1300

dacia1300

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
dear jacqueta,
i have been having fantasies of doing dirty, dirty things with you. lets just say it has to do with spaghetti, and your rectum. call me when you get a chance.
one love
dacia 1300

allready tried that rectum move, no dice. seriously though i doubt I'll see her again, she travels a lot for work, but on the plus side all the dudes around her are gay so there might still be a chance. I'm letting it simmer for now, she said shes going home the week before Thanksgiving to see her family, then when she's back in town and gets lonely on Thanksgiving I'm gonna drop the hammer call her up and see what the deal is, semi bummed about the way this is turning out, first time a (post college graduation) girls pulled this kinda immature shite with me. keep calm and carry on as they say.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait a week and a half then call to make plans.

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by feynmix

Also...paragraphs are your friends.

+1 on all of this advice.

I'm in a similar situation and just waiting. I think in these situations the woman is having a good time, things progress and then they start thinking "What will he think of me? What will my friends say?" and then they pull back.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who is this Jaqueta Wheeler anyway? I did a google search and first link is this page?

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbaquiran
Who is this Jaqueta Wheeler anyway? I did a google search and first link is this page?

lol me too

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Leggy british model. I think she's pretty hot. But she's not the VS type by any means.

PS - she's on the right.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads