• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

8 Ties - $10 each (Talbott, Brooks, John Comfort, etc)

mainy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Added 5 new ties! Original John Comfort one is SOLD All ties are 10 bucks plus shipping - the really wrinkled BB one is free - I don't even know if it's salvageable. They are all silk other than the Cravats of London one - it is wool, and a very cool tie I might add. Shipping will depend on how you want them sent, it doesn't matter to me. I will combine shipping with any items from thisthread or my post in the trad exchange thread at Ask Andy's. Somebody buy these, I have too many red ties
plain.gif
ties1.jpg
ties2.jpg
Jack Henry tie - Jack Henry is a long operating and well respected menswear store in KC. This tie was made in the USA, and is quality. 3 1/2" at it's widest point Cravats of London - 100% wool - 3" at it's widest point
ties3.jpg
under.jpg
John Comfort - 3" at it's widest - slightly wrinkled after an escape from the tie rack. This could be pretty easily fixed. Robert Talbott - 3" at it's widest point - Talbott makes nice ties.
over.jpg
ties4.jpg
Best of Class Talbott - 3 1/2" at it's widest More Talbott - 3 1/2" at it's widest
ties5.jpg
ties6.jpg
Super wrinkled Brooks Brothers tie. Maybe somebody can save this - I have no idea. It's a wreck. 3 1/2" at it's widest. FREE to whoever will take some pics and post them of their efforts to save it. Teach me the ways of steaming ties! Old Brooks Brothers tie - I don't know how old, but it just looks old. I've had this one a while. 3" at it's widest.
ties7.jpg
ties8.jpg
Hart Schaffner Marx - Handmade in Italy - 3 3/4" at it's widest Princeton tie - cool piece if you're alumni / a supporter - 4" at it's widest
ties9.jpg
ties10.jpg
John Comfort - 3" at it's widest
ties11.jpg
ties12.jpg
Halston III - silk/wool blend - great summer tie - 3" at it's widest Woolf Brothers - Woolf Brothers was kind of a Kansas City based version of Brooks Brothers. Last store closed 15 years ago if I remember correctly. Nice tie though. 3 1/2" at it's widest. Somebody. Please. Buy these. Buy more than one and each additional tie is a dollar off. Yeah!

dshell

Reaction score
Thank you for the tie. It was extremely well packed and got to me super quickly. I appreciate it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads