1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

8/20 PRICE REDUCTION (#3) of RLPL Tie. Blk/Sliver Herringbone Pattern. Final price drop. Very Good

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by DCPHIL, Aug 11, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCPHIL

DCPHIL Senior member

ANew Price Drop for Ralph Lauren Purple Label tie. Rarely wornh. Tie is in very good condition; however, I just noticed a few minutes ago that the slip loop, which is used for tucking the narrow part of the tie in,has fallen off. This issue is minor and a relatively easy fix (straight pin, tie bar, or a routine repair from a seamstress. Very elegant blk/sliver (gray) herringbone pattern.Reminds me of some of the newer Tom Ford patterns. Asking: $45.00. PRICE REDUCED TO $40, NEW PRICE REDUCTION=$25 (final), plus $5 CONUS Shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  2. apollyon

apollyon Well-Known Member

do you have the loop still?

3. DCPHIL

DCPHIL Senior member

Not handy, hence the deep discount. I probably have it around my house somewhere, but I don't want to promise that I'll locate, so I am selling without.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  4. DCPHIL

DCPHIL Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.