• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

$75 off $250 purchase at revolve

Gentry

Reaction score
I got an e-mail from revolveclothing.com with a discount code. Its $75 off a $250+ purchase and is available until 25th october. I'm not going to be buying anything in that time so if anyone is planning on buying something and wants a discount then just send me a pm.

Gentry

Reaction score
Man that got snapped up quick! It was a one-time only code its gone forever now!

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you sure its one time? google revolve discount code and one of those massive coupon code pages has it

mejoshua

Reaction score
I also received this code. I'm not going to use it. PM me if you want the code. My code has been given away!

P.S. Here's the list of designers that you can't use the code on:
True Religion, Seven, Citizens, Paige, Nudie, Hudson, Botkier, Kooba, Joe's, Lutz and Patmos, Jovovich Hawk, Apolis Activism, Cheap Monday, Clu Sea, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A. Lawless, Band of Outsiders, Wayne, Bing Bang, Rebecca Minkoff, Gustto Parina, D&G, Goldenblu, Rock and Republic, and Treesje.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i will take one if someone is not gonna use it, i have been eyeing a jacket but havent pulled the trigger because I didnt want to pay full price...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have one. Problem is that there *is* something that I'd like, but... it is only around $100... If there is someone who has something around $250 and would like to go in on something with me, I'd be happy to "proxy". Since it is my code, I'd take $40 of the savings, which means that, after paypal fees and shipping, you would be saving about 20% ($35 off $150, but then a couple of bucks paypal, and a few more dollars shipping), which is still pretty decent. So, if anyone wants this, PM me. Otherwise, I'll probably see if my wife really wants anything...

puddin

Reaction score
I've got one if anyone needs, hit me on the pm.

fosho78

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mejoshua
I also received this code. I'm not going to use it. PM me if you want the code. My code has been given away!

P.S. Here's the list of designers that you can't use the code on:
True Religion, Seven, Citizens, Paige, Nudie, Hudson, Botkier, Kooba, Joe's, Lutz and Patmos, Jovovich Hawk, Apolis Activism, Cheap Monday, Clu Sea, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A. Lawless, Band of Outsiders, Wayne, Bing Bang, Rebecca Minkoff, Gustto Parina, D&G, Goldenblu, Rock and Republic, and Treesje.

Does Revolve carry Band of Outsiders?

MJC8719x

Reaction score
I also got the email.

Please pm me with your email address and I can forward the email and code along to whoever replies first.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 26 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 132 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 249 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 119 15.6%
  • 31 - 40