1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

$70 budget Need A Shirt.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Jokerman, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Im looking for a Button down Shirt in Black with the following cut. I have a limit of $70. If anyone could reccomend me a brand or place to look that would be great. Thanks for the help.

[​IMG]

2. Styk33

Styk33 Senior member

3. Spencer Young

Spencer Young Senior member

4. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

I think it tends to be harder to find black shirts in 100% cotton, but that may be just as well, since in my experience black cotton doesn't hold its color particularly well when laundered repeatedly over time.

5. ndx

ndx New Member

Honestly, my best fitting RTW shirt (in the body) was a black Claiborne shirt from Macy's. The collar has shrunk to where I can't button it but it fits the rest of my body well. It was only like $30, so I can't complain.

6. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

I woud try H&M or Zara but there sites confuse me. Thanks for the links and suggestions. So would what im looking for be considered a 'Dress' shirt? I plan to where it casually with a pair of jeans untucked.

7. alliswell

alliswell Senior member

It's a dress shirt because of the construction and cloth. If it had buttons at the collar points it would be a button down. If you do find one, do plan to wash and iron it yourself, and do take out the stays in the collar before washing it.

8. bsblguy31

bsblguy31 Well-Known Member

I just bought a very similar shirt from H&M the other day for $15. They have some other great colors as well. If you're looking to buy online, though, I'm pretty sure H&M doesn't have an online store.