• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

7 Great Pair of Pants! Polo, Incotex, patterns and solids..NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, doing some more closet cleaning. Most of these pants have either never been worn, or have been worn once or twice. Some really cool stuff here and all high quality. 6 pair of Polo and 1 pair of Incotex.

BUY MY STUFF. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!! NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED.

Descriptions and prices as follow:

First pair up is a new without tags pair of Polo Italy pink pastel wool gaberdine pants. These are very luxurious weight, partially lined and in an outrageous pastel pink! I bought these new, had them altered and never wore them. Zipper fly, double English pleats. They have an 18 inch waist and 30 inch inseam. Cuffs are 1.75 inches.

Asking $70 OBO shipped

Next up, wool Polo pants in Blackwatch pattern. These are medium weight, 100% wool pants. Very soft and comfortable. Flat front with button fly. These have a short inseam. I got another pair with a longer inseam, so these are up. They have an 18 inch waist and 27 inch inseam. There is no more to let out.

$40.00 OBO shipped.

Polo Cavalry Tweed. These are new, with tags. Originally $125.00. Bought these new, never wore them, never altered them. Dark tan with leather accent on the pocket. Waist is 18 inches, inseam is 30. Flat front, no cuffs.

$40.00 OBO

Polo Cords. These are BRIGHT red cords, great for spring. I bought them new, wore them once. These are really nice, with side tabs. Waist is 18 inches, inseam is 30. No cuffs.

$40.00 OBO

Incotex Burgundy Twill. Brand new, never worn Incotex in a rich burgundy twill. Double pleats, 1.75 cuffs. Altered and never worn, they are just too big for me. Nice weight and very soft. Waist measures 18 inches, inseam 30 inches.

$40.00 OBO shipped.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk