• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 for All Mankind Jeans Question

tenniswack

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of relaxed 7 for Mankind Jeans. Is 7 for All Mankind a gay brand? This is a serious question. I just spent 200 bucks. I can return it though. I need help. Thanks in advance guys.

Reaction score
dude, they are for all mankind. including gay dudes. and extremely straight gays.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
dude, they are for all mankind.
including gay dudes. and extremely straight gays.

nice answer.

Reaction score
^ thanks novaguy, i've been practicing.

to the OP, all jokes aside, if you like them, keep them.
personally, i'd spend my $200 on something else, but that is not the matter at hand.
living your life avoiding the "gay" label is like chasing the rainbow's end.
it's right around the bend...

tenniswack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
^ thanks novaguy, i've been practicing.

to the OP, all jokes aside, if you like them, keep them.
personally, i'd spend my $200 on something else, but that is not the matter at hand.
living your life avoiding the "gay" label is like chasing the rainbow's end.
it's right around the bend...

What else would you spend it on?

tljenkin

Reaction score
Return them. You will soon regret your purchase. I guarantee it. Your questions are extremely naive, though. Spend more time here and you will be shocked by you first few posts. Your story and mine are very similar. The 7's are worth nowhere near what you've paid for them. Trust me.

tenniswack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tljenkin
Return them. You will soon regret your purchase. I guarantee it. Your questions are extremely naive, though. Spend more time here and you will be shocked by you first few posts. Your story and mine are very similar. The 7's are worth nowhere near what you've paid for them. Trust me.
What????? Tell me more. Please. What do you mean not worth the money? Thanks for replying guys.

tljenkin

Reaction score
Return them, and research for about a month on this board and the denim forum on superfuture.com. I can't sum up every aspect of denim right now. Just trust me and return them immediately. People will say "hey, if you like them, keep them," but do not do it. You will wish that you had spent the money on a halfway decent pair in the near future.

tenniswack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tljenkin
Return them, and research for about a month on this board and the denim forum on superfuture.com. I can't sum up every aspect of denim right now. Just trust me and return them immediately. People will say "hey, if you like them, keep them," but do not do it. You will wish that you had spent the money on a halfway decent pair in the near future.

Thanks for the info. But, why are they not a decent pair? Whats wrong with them? What is brand is better? Thanks.

Hawkeye

Reaction score
They don't look too bad. Why are you so nervous about them? If you don't have confidence in your denim you wont look good in any pair.

tenniswack

Reaction score
I look good in it but, if there is better then I rather get that. Also, I don't normally pay $200 bucks for clothes. I was looking for a dressy dark pair of jeans for when I go out. Is there something else you recommend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads