1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

7.5 D shoe sale, AE and Pal Zileri

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mdg137, Feb 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdg137

mdg137 Senior member

FS: Several pairs of great condition shoes, all 7.5D

1. Pal Zileri heavily pebble grained brogues, barely worn, size 7.5D, the feel a touch larger to me, so I would guess between a 7.5 and 8. Asking $50.00 plus shipping in the CONUS.

2. Allen Edmonds Easton, size 7.5 D, nicely burnished, I do not know the AE color name. nice and sleek, again, barely worn. SOLD plus shipping in the CONUS.

3. Allen Edmonds Byron in Chili, size 7.5D, beautiful condition, asking SOLD plus shipping in the CONUS.

4. Allen Edmonds Garner monk strap in Black, size 7.5D, great condition, asking $65.00 plus shipping in the CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012

2. azhrei

azhrei New Member

Could you post pictures of the soles and a little bit more info on the shoes? Are you the original owner, what signs of wear do these each have, have they been resoled before?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.