• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

6th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its real?

versace_label-LEGIT.jpg

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No false alarm this time. I went down to the PO today and Secret Santa was sitting there waiting for me. (Always a pleasure to go to my PO and be served by the drop-dead gorgeous engineering student who part-times there :) ).
View attachment 899558
I'd wished for summer clothing, and @Bahljs delivered. Two polo shirts including a NWT Fred Perry, and a summery s/s cotton shirt from Zegna Sport.
View attachment 899570
They all fit pretty well, which is difficult for me with my narrow, sloped shoulders. Nearly all RTW is too wide for me, especially polos, but these are almost bang-on. I might do well to lose a bit of the Christmas pud before rocking the Perry, which is a slim cut. :)

It wasn't easy for @Bahljs to meet my wish for summer wear in the depths of an Ohio winter; I hadn't thought about the challenge I was setting people there. Thank you mate.
You are most welcome. I'm so happy those made it to you and fit reasonably well. I was all too anxious sending across the pond, but, they made it!
Also, huge shout-out to @richnet12 , those would have not made it to you had it not been for him, too.
I love this community and what we do for one another.
Cheers, mate!

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So @matty long legs
This package was supposed to arrive long before the box of drinks. But USPS decided it wasn’t to be. The tracking has stayed like this for over a week.
Hopefully it’s still good by the time it arrives, as it is perishable.

17412C43-7D8E-4850-B925-3F792B770297.png

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI to whoever has me. I know my package is at the old apartment. It's safe. I'm to pick it up this weekend.

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm excited for my gift to arrive hopefully this week. I've got an inside man who assures me it's on the way!

futuremyth

Reaction score
SNAAAAAAAAAACK

your package arrived today and it's the best and you're the best. this guy @snackbandit sends 2 amazing shirts (NdG and North Hoolywood), a Hannah Hats donegal cap and two AMAZING outdoorsy jackets, a Beretta shooting jacket and a Barba corduroy half-norfolk. Hat, flannel and Barba jacket looked so good out of the box I just added pants and shoes.

OH and it was postmarked Dec. 7 so just customs taking their sweet time, for those calendar-checking worrywarts 20180102_145157.jpg 20180102_145255.jpg 20180102_145045.jpg
20180102_143548.jpg .

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Mr. Moo came through (proper pics soon)
Thank you man, thank you. Vest fits absolutely perfectly and those ties will get hella use.

.......and that sneaker book is insane. So much knowledge in there.

What a great package. Thank you man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads