• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

6th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The last time I mixed eggnog and xanax was in 2000. Woke up the next day with bloody feet and found my favorite sneaks and shirt in the front yard. Turns out I had challenged everyone to foot races in the street....in December. Must have been convinced my shoes were slowing me down. I, of course, don't remember it at all....but my feet do.

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IF you all have me, I'm finalizing a change of address through USPS. I'm unsure if that's holding anything up, but that's what is happening currently on my end.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
@HansderHund I don't want to know who didn't send to me. i'm sure they had their reasons. so if you want to trawl back through years of posts to make me a villain. you are welcome to. That year i was stood up. by both Thriftmas, and the Scavenger hunt. 'til this day i have received neither.

but here i am.
sending boxes, completing my trades, sending thoughtful gifts when i find them,standing by fellow members when they ask me to,welcoming the new guys, exceeding dollar value on my end of deals. over the years, being the kind ear for those with troubles. encouraging the discussion of men's mental health. no strings attached.offering free help to you when you were car shopping.
- and yes, i appreciate the Tire depth gauge you sent in return.cool gadget. thanks.:happy:

so sue me. for being steadfast. honest. and unshakable in my conviction.

you wanna dream up some **** from now, i hate ebay, i hate spoo, i hate puppies??
-you will have to wait for a reply from my hot secretary, she doesn't speak English, so you are **** outta luck.;)

you are right, @barrelntrigger did indeed bring me some items. from @1ofTheCoolKids. and that will not be forgotten. he's a good man.
you see, real friends aren't made by thumbing posts, or riding coat tails. they are made by doing the right thing by each other. and being honest. real friends from in here will travel the world to hang out. and it's a tradition that continues.

you lads can have your xanax, i'll settle for my self respect.

:spew:except for @capnwes ,that sounds like a fun time. :lookaround:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last time I mixed eggnog and xanax was in 2000. Woke up the next day with bloody feet and found my favorite sneaks and shirt in the front yard. Turns out I had challenged everyone to foot races in the street....in December. Must have been convinced my shoes were slowing me down. I, of course, don't remember it at all....but my feet do.

Sounds like a good time?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I see the mail truck down the block!!!

confused_superman-390x270.gif

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I used to do a ton of drugs Xanax was one of them and I remember taking a bunch and trying to walk out of a grocery store with Red Bull’s and loose Brachs candies stuffed in my pockets. I was too fucked up to run so I just went back in when the confronted me outside. My 1 year ban from there has come and gone.

Edit: PSA: the withdrawal (physical) from frequent Xanax use is ******* horrendous and lasts about 2 months (and has a pretty high possibility of death associated with it) Just putting that out there. Carry on

Last edited:

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** now I feel super bad about my gift not arriving.

Shame away, I’ll be the first to shame myself! But ***** sake, it’s not my fault I have had to pay twice to shipping to America, replace one item due to damage and international postage at Christmas doesn’t run smoothly.

Shame me all you want, but I’ve covered the cost of entry to another member and down the above.
I don’t think anyone would be too worried about it if something like this happens. The post office ***** up, it happens all the time.

I am still not home yet, so idk if my package is there yet. However, if it isn’t, it’s not a big deal. The only time I would be upset by it is if it was someone who got to the post number and then just disappeared. I enjoy looking for **** for my thriftmasee just as much as receiving.

I’m also find the gentle ribbing from guys who haven’t received more as light humor than anything. No one in here has been a dick about it.

Happy holidays gents!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads