1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

6'3 and in need of assistance

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dickenshero, Oct 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. dickenshero

dickenshero Senior member

Hey I recently found this sweater and blazer on my wardrobe that is so cool but I'm unsure of how it fits. I'm a skinny guy 6'3 155-165 lbs and I want to know what size I should buy. I'm going to be gaining major weight during the winter (like 20ish lbs, I'll probably be at 190ish) because I have to bulk up but can anyone tell me if a size large in berberry brit would be the best for me or should I get a size medium??

Also on a side note if anyone knows this shirt or a shirt that looks like this I'd appreciate the knowledge.[​IMG]

2. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

How big are your shoulders? That will dictate it.