1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

6 Solid Color Paul Stuart Silk Ties - NWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AIM, Jul 30, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIM

AIM Member

I am selling 6 Paul Stuart ties that I purchased a couple years ago when I lived in Chicago. They are unworn, and still have the tags on the back of each tie, and I have the original Paul Stuart box that they came in. At $25 per tie, these a a steal!

COLORS:
    1) Dark Navy Blue
    2) Cobalt Blue
    3) Dark/Deep Red
    4) Red
    5) Silver
    6) Lilac/Dusty Rose

NOTE: There are some "flyaway" strands on these ties (see picture 2). This is very common with twill weave silk ties when you look up close, but are not noticeable otherwise; therefore, I do not consider this a "flaw." If this would be an issue for you, I ask that you shy away from purchasing these ties.

FLAW: Small pull on the left edge of the Lilac/Dusty Rose tie (last picture)

Thank you for looking, and feel free to ask any questions!

2. pengesq

pengesq Well-Known Member

3. GHo

GHo Senior member

nice variety.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.