1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

6 pack

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Impulse155, Mar 11, 2006.

1. whacked

whacked Senior member

is milk required in an abs diet??just curious
    Milk, and dairy products in general, should be cornerstones of any healthy diet. They are excellent sources of calcium and protein. If you're lactose-intolerant, well it's a different story...
    For 'an abs diet', you'd better off with skim or at least low-fat milk/yogurt/cheese for its high protein/calorie ratio.
    Also, working out 1-2 times a week as someone mentioned earlier is definitely not optimal; 4-5 times a week with a healthy balance between doing free-weight and cardio/aerobic sports is more like it.

2. jean_connoisseur23

jean_connoisseur23 Senior member

yes..so i'm pretty much doing the right thing. i have also heard that soya milk is a good alternative for lactose-intolerant people, is this true and how does soya affect the diet??

3. Valgar

Valgar Well-Known Member

I actually dropped skim milk and fat free yogurt from my diet as it seems I am mildly allergic to it.

4. fatherseanfan

fatherseanfan Senior member

Be weary of skim milk. A lot of the time the fat that is removed is replaced by sugar. It also goes bad quickly. I've found that 1% is a good compromise.