1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

6/2/ Big Drop! Great summer suit! Polo Bradford Hacking Model Wool/Mohair Brown/Tan Houndstooth Suit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

Up for sale is a lovely Polo Ralph Lauren suit I bought NWT this fall on ebay hoping I could wear it this summer. I have grown in the chest and it is too small for me and I prefer longer jackets now so I am selling it to you guys. I wore the jacket two days for work and I never wore the pants. This is very slightly used and the pants are BNWOT. Pants unhemmed. No belt loops, side tab adjusters.

Jacket-Polo Bradford hacking model. 2 slanted hacking pockets on the left, one on the right fully lined in light cupro. wool/mohair blend. Very light weight but hefty. PErfect for summer. Has a throat latch than can be folded and buttoned under the collar. Lowish button stance. Standard width lapels and gorge height. Shoulders are lightly padded and somewhat roped. Very nice structure to them.

Pants:No belt loops side tab adjusters. Unhemmed. Slim straight cut. Very nice quality. Half lined

Looking for $400>$375>$350>$300 or best offer. shipped conus. Substantially less then what I paid. Just trying to get some money back on this.

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERs. I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE THIS!

Measurements
    Jacket:
    p2p-20.5
    shoulder-18(light padding and slight rope)
    sleeves from shoulder-24.25(can be let down)
    length from back of collar- 29 inches
    waist buttoned- 19.5 inches

Pants
    waist-17 inches
    rise-10.5 inches from top of crotch seam, 11.5 from bottom crotch seam
    thigh-12.5 at bottom of crotch seam
    knee-9 inches
    leg opening-8 inches
    inseam(unhemmed)- 35 inches

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012

Thread Status: