1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

$5K TOM FORD WOOL SILK BROWN BRONZE DOUBLE BREASTED SUIT 48R $1240 SHIPPED

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Returningson, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Returningson

Returningson Senior member

Seen on Bradley Cooper

Basic Base D Slim Fit

D Range Specialty fabric 58% Silk, 42% Wool

Adjustable side tabs on waist

Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD)

Side vents

Fully Functioning 5 Button Cuffs

Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!)

Hand crafted barachetta pocket

NO REDLINE or CUT Tags!

Made in Italy

No bag or hanger, just the suit!

Measurements of jacket (taken off of actual jacket laying flat with one button appropriately buttoned)

Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20.5 Inches
    Sleeve Length from shoulder seam down arm to outside end of cuff: 25.5 Inches
    Shoulder seam to shoulder seam horizontally across the back: 18 Inches
    Back Length from the BASE of the collar at seam down back: 29 Inches

measurements of pants (taken off actual pants laying flat)
    waist (hip to hip horizontally across top): 16 Inches with approx. 2 to let out
    Inseam (from crotch seam down to end of leg): approx. 33 Inches
    Front Rise: approx 10 inches
    Leg opening (seam to seam laid flat); approx. 7 inches
    Actual leg opening: approx. 7.5 inches
    Width at Knee (seam to seam laid flat): approx. 8 inches
    Thigh (crotch seam across thigh to side seam): 11 inches
    No material to be let out however one can "undo" the cuffs giving an individual 2 more inches of pant material if needed

This is just an amazing piece and has one of the best fabrics I’ve ever experienced in a suit (and ive owned A LOT of suits). The fabric has a definitive sheen to it and a subtle birdseye-like pattern. Not brown, not tan but a rather striking bronze color that seems to shift depending on the lighting/environment. One of the best TFs ive seen in a long while and very on trend with what's going on in suiting these days. Only partially lined.

Don’t sleep on this piece gents. If it doesn’t get serious traction here, I may just pull it and keep it for myself.

$1240.00 SHIPPED via USPS Priority Mail with partial insurance, tracking and RESTRICTED SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION (yep, YOU and only you WILL have to sign for it) CONUS. Done through PayPal. INCLUDES FEES! Only shipping to Paypal CONFIRMED ADDRESSES. FIRST ONE TO PAY GETS IT! No holds. Also willing to accept cash or personal check but will not ship until check clears. PRICE IS FIRM!

Not really willing to ship internationally at this time due to this being a rather super expensive item but if you are seriously interested, hit me up. Just be advised, shipping gonna be expensive. As in really expensive due to the fact that I'm gonna ship insured (probably for the full amount) with signatures tracking yadda yadda yadda...

All pics are of the actual suit for sale (except the ones with Cooper in it lol). ALL SALES ARE INDEED FINAL! So check and then double check the posted measurements and ask any questions now! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fully functioning 5 button cuffs installed at TF with TF engraved horn buttons
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hand stitched Milanese button hole and curved & blunted barchetta pocket
    [​IMG]

Stunning hand work
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I’ll leave with this..
    "There’s no suit on the market today that can touch a Tom Ford suit. Simply put, the designer’s finely crafted tailoring has redefined what a power suit looks like in 2016.”
    -Jim Moore, GQ Creative Director

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.