• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5EP x Styleforum jean: poll and opinions

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, assume for a moment that Styleforum was doing a collaboration with 5EP, a slim (but not super skinny), straightleg jean with a mid-low rise, in the rigid (raw) state. Would you be interested? If so, vote for your size. Requests, ideas? The jeans would obviously be in the 5EP denim, with 5EP details and a special limited edition 5EP x Styleforum stamp.

This would be your chance to play designer. Go nuts.

Ott

Reaction score
bounce2.gif
(29)

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
34, mid rise (worried about back rise as is my biggest qualm about 5ep) button fly straight from knee down, not too slim

Don't really need styleforum stamp but maybe a couple little details signifying they aren't run of the mill (if that's even possible) 5eps

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 33x32

I'd like to see a straight leg, mid rise (10.5in), not very slim jean. I don't like them big and baggy but I want some room in the thighs. I think I'm in the minority here though, most of the people on this forum seem to wear jeans very skinny.

I don't care about the button vs. zipper fly but most are going to choose button.

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
34, mid rise (worried about back rise as is my biggest qualm about 5ep)
yeah. I've got a bit of a hangup about that too.

tundrafour

Reaction score
29, longer inseam for tall people/cuffing/hemming/"stacking," button fly. I would definitely, definitely, definitely buy it.

As far as details to make the jeans distinct from other 5EPs are concerned, I'd prefer they be at least somewhat subtle.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depends - if you consider the boot slim (which most don't), I'd be all for it. If not, I'll have to take the fat-ass-pass.

denimaddict

Reaction score
button fly, mid rise, but maybe a little tapered for some nice stacking on smallish shoes......and 5ep has hidden rivets right? those are a must

And as said above, something marking them as not standard 5eps.

come on guys, you know you want a diorx5ep jean! LOL

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah a 30 raw dior 19cm style w/5ep Japanese denim.

calatrava

Reaction score
mid rise and smaller back pockets. i have the straight low downs and while i love them, the back rise is a bit too much to handle and the big pockets arent particularly flattering.
maybe a slightly different top button as well to signify styleforum, or changing the backpocket stitching slightly, in a different colour maybe?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, great idea. Size 30, please.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool idea. I just made size 30 the dominant size.
bigstar[1].gif

I have to say......I feel like a ******* king every time I put my resin boots on. I think my only gripe (although one I can overlook with all the outstanding merits of this jean) is the lack of a contrasting J stitch. We'll have to rectify that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads