5EP x SF jean post pics

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Sep 14, 2007.

1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I hope I get mine today *fingers crossed*
    Christ kid, I got mine today. Yes, yes, Mauro's connection to "Miami Vice"-style drug fastboats aside, they got here awful damn quick. I figure it took two days for it to hop on a plane to Panama and two more days for it to be strapped on a 13 year-old burro named Jose's back and hand-led to the capital with promises of carrots and grain. You telling me my burro beat your plane? Mauro- Thanks for the international love and care. The fine people of Costa Rica will now fear my genes.

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

bastard!! Didnt get it today but I left before the UPS man came....better have something good for me tomorrow [​IMG]

3. Countertenor

Countertenor Senior member

Countertenor, what size are they ? They look imo

They're a 30.

I can't tell from your post whether you think that's a good thing or not... [​IMG]

4. Countertenor

Countertenor Senior member

If yer gonna wear desert boots, I'd cuff them so they dont break so much.

Now that's an idea. Thank you.

5. cmyr

cmyr Member

if they got to costa rica today here's hoping they get to montreal today.... I might've been a day behind the curb in getting my order in anyway.

6. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

I hope I get mine today *fingers crossed*

Jason,

Are you sizing up or going true?

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I'm in between a 31/32 so I went on the smaller side of true (31)

8. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

[​IMG] [​IMG] I love these things. The rise is a touch higher than I normally like to wear but it still feels so right (like loving GS [​IMG]).

9. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

^^^
    I can't tell how it fits in the ass - can you post another pic from behind while you bend over and grab your ankles?

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

^^^
    I can't tell how it fits in the ass - can you post another pic from behind while you bend over and grab your ankles?

I have a set of "For Your Eyes Only" pics of that, I'll email em to you so we don't embarrass Who on a public forum

Got the jeans today!! LOVE THEM. The 31s fit perfectly, just the right snugness at the waist but easily buttonable. I actually like the higher rise, being a tucker. The legs are just right, kinda how I imagine the Nudie Grim Tim to fit (which I was looking at for a next jean, but no more)...wider than the Finn but slimmer than Jim. This is how a jean that's designated as "slim" SHOULD fit.

LanceKonami thought these seemed just like Julian Red california, and it's close, but it's definitely its own cut.

pics to come tomorrow

11. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

^^^

5 dollars to touch it while i touch my toes, 6 dollars to touch it while i touch your toes...

12. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

How do you like the denim? I assume that this is your first pair of 5EP. For me, the denim was what really got my attention when I first saw 5EP raw/rigid denim jeans.

I am wearing my pair now. They are 31 as well, but probably fit quite different from the way yours fit you.

I have a set of "For Your Eyes Only" pics of that, I'll email em to you so we don't embarrass Who on a public forum

Got the jeans today!! LOVE THEM. The 31s fit perfectly, just the right snugness at the waist but easily buttonable. I actually like the higher rise, being a tucker. The legs are just right, kinda how I imagine the Nudie Grim Tim to fit (which I was looking at for a next jean, but no more)...wider than the Finn but slimmer than Jim. This is how a jean that's designated as "slim" SHOULD fit.

LanceKonami thought these seemed just like Julian Red california, and it's close, but it's definitely its own cut.

pics to come tomorrow

13. bigwhale

bigwhale Senior member

Just got these also, and they fit great. What're you guys doing with the long red thread strands? Just leave them hanging?

14. cmyr

cmyr Member

i just got mine as well... I'm tempted to take a stich-remover and take off the whole back badge, after APCs it just seems unnecessary. Love the detail of the back-pocket stiching though.

The denim is also really neat, there's alot of depth... Sauce mentioned in the original pictures post how there's some green in the denim and he has a point I think. I stayed true to size and the fit doesn't feel any slimmer then a pair of NS, but I like the lower taper better on these, they sit much better on a pair of sneakers then my NS do. That's also probably because I'm comfortable wearing these a little higher.... I'll try and get pics in a bit.

15. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Just got these also, and they fit great. What're you guys doing with the long red thread strands? Just leave them hanging?

Just leave the threads hanging. Godmother told me that they were inspired by some experience she had. I just think that the contrast looks good, especially on the blond leather patch.

Glad you guys are enjoying your jeans.