• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5ep Sale!!!!!!!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
I emailed them about a week ago, and they told me the shipment hadn't come in but they were still hopeful they'd be getting them.

However, I think I remember Godmother telling me that revolve wouldn't be getting any more...

FWIW, my order still shows as a preorder on revolve's site.

Get them from Denim Bar or DressCodes. Mauro has essentially all of the remaining 5EP stock at the moment. Oak has the 5EPxSF jeans as well. Cheers,

Fok.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Get them from Denim Bar or DressCodes. Mauro has essentially all of the remaining 5EP stock at the moment. Oak has the 5EPxSF jeans as well. Cheers,

Fok.

I actually discovered that I needed a different size than ordered, and Godmother was kind enough to acquire them for me and allow me to pick them up at her place in NYC.
worship.gif

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
I emailed them about a week ago, and they told me the shipment hadn't come in but they were still hopeful they'd be getting them.

However, I think I remember Godmother telling me that revolve wouldn't be getting any more...

FWIW, my order still shows as a preorder on revolve's site.

same, my order also says preorder.

if it's any help, i had preordered something else early last year, and the estimated date was completely off. it arrived probably 2-3 MONTHS AFTER their estimated date of arrival.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the response I received:

"Unfortunately a new date has not been provided. The order is running
late but we are still hoping to receive it. We will notify you by email
once the item has been received and ready to be shipped out. Thank you
for shopping with Revolve Clothing."

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
same, my order also says preorder.

if it's any help, i had preordered something else early last year, and the estimated date was completely off. it arrived probably 2-3 MONTHS AFTER their estimated date of arrival.

Good to know. Thanks.

Hope springs eternal.
smile.gif

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mmm
Did anyone get their pair from revolve yet? They were supposed to come in around Feb 28th I think, but for some reason I cant see them in my order status page.

I e-mailed them today and was told that there was a manufacturing delay and they had no idea when to expect them.

I need another pair of jeans and was hoping to add the 5EP SDZ in one wash. Does anyone know who else stocks them on-line?

My other choice would probably be Sugar Cane 1966 or the Wings & Horns Selvage that came out last season.

Any other recommendations?

thanks...

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ritchee
I e-mailed them today and was told that there was a manufacturing delay and they had no idea when to expect them.

I need another pair of jeans and was hoping to add the 5EP SDZ in one wash. Does anyone know who else stocks them on-line?

My other choice would probably be Sugar Cane 1966 or the Wings & Horns Selvage that came out last season.

Any other recommendations?

thanks...

well ,if you happened to read a few posts above you...LAguy will tell you...

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
This is the response I received:

"Unfortunately a new date has not been provided. The order is running
late but we are still hoping to receive it. We will notify you by email
once the item has been received and ready to be shipped out. Thank you
for shopping with Revolve Clothing."

When I spoke with Godmother she told me that revolve didn't even have any orders going towards 5ep.
confused.gif

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
When I spoke with Godmother she told me that revolve didn't even have any orders going towards 5ep.
confused.gif

Yeah, I remember her telling me something similar.

ENT

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
Yeah, I remember her telling me something similar.

How recently was this? I'm waiting for my jeans from Revolve as well.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yeah, about the same time for me.

corbu

Reaction score
I called them two days ago and they said they were expecting the shipment in at the end of this month. The guy I talked to couldn't give me concrete details, so I don't know how sure this is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads