• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5EP at 5EP: straightdowns and low bootcuts in all washes. Broken sizes 30-36.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was emailing with the Godmother from 5EP today, and she tells me that they have deadstock, in both the low down bootcut and the Straight down cut, in all three washes (Rigid(raw),Resin One wash, and Dark worn) from the original line that they are selling for $150+shipping. Anyway, you can contact them at [email protected]

I've also been told that they will have some interesting new product coming in as well, and will have an online shop soon as well.

Anyway, just passing down the news...

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
LA Guy, you bought your raw lowdown boots in a 30, right? Seeing as we're pretty much the same size.

I really REALLY don't need another pair of jeans, but man....

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of contradictory information about sizing for 5ep on the forums history. Anyone care to shed light on them?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, they said it would be available after Feb 1...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can ship on Feb 1. You can get them now.

As for the sizing, I can only say from experience that the rigids and resins both run large, but that the rigids shrink both in length (and rise!) and width with each wash, for about 3 washes.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and yes, I take a 30/32 in the rigid bootcut. Could probably have gone down to a 29/32 for a more slender fit through the seat and thighs. As is, they are "regular" fit, neither really baggy nor particular fitted, by Styleforum standards. By SuFu standards, I am probably in the same category as Kanye.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After the shrinkage does it stretch back out after wear or stay at the final shrinked size?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
They can ship on Feb 1. You can get them now.

As for the sizing, I can only say from experience that the rigids and resins both run large, but that the rigids shrink both in length (and rise!) and width with each wash, for about 3 washes.

I dunno, I emailed them and said I wanted to order them and they said they'd email me back with availability on Feb 1.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Oh, and yes, I take a 30/32 in the rigid bootcut. Could probably have gone down to a 29/32 for a more slender fit through the seat and thighs. As is, they are "regular" fit, neither really baggy nor particular fitted, by Styleforum standards. By SuFu standards, I am probably in the same category as Kanye.

Sounds like what I'm looking for, actually--my PBJs are all the skinny jeans I need.

If I end up buying these, my fiancee will probably try to hunt you down. Just so you have a heads-up.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I dunno, I emailed them and said I wanted to order them and they said they'd email me back with availability on Feb 1.

Wierd, but I'm just passing along information. Maybe email them on Feb 1?

Sauce, angry women hunting me down? Eh, it's no thang. Bidniz as usual.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wierd, but I'm just passing along information. Maybe email them on Feb 1?

This is what they said:

We will check sizes and reply after 2/1/07.
Price is $150+ shipping.
We take credit card or cod ( UPS )
Please send us your info and we will add you to special customer list.

Regards,
Hitman

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard out there for a pimp. At this point I have enough jeans that she might not actually notice for a few weeks--gives me time to come up with an excuse. I might just get the dark worn wash, actually--first pair of prewashed jeans I've really liked since I joined the dark side.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads