1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

51 year old marries 16 year old

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Fraiche, Jun 22, 2011.

1. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

That chick looks like she's in her mid to late 30s. NO way is she 16. I mean no way. Unless she's done tons of drugs already.

Krokodil perhaps?

2. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

[​IMG] I would love to uppercut her in the face with a big tuna fish

Is this a double-entendre that is beyond me, or are you a Monty Python fan?

3. unjung

unjung Senior member

4. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

Wow, she really does look 30's in some photo's.

And also fucked up, I remember a story a little while back, about some black kid in atlanta, think he was somewhere between 18-20 got a bj from a girl who was 15 or 16, anyway got him sent to PRISON. Don't know if he's still in or not, but what the fuck is up with our legal system where 51 to 16 is cool if some fucked up parent gives the thumbs up, but 20 to 16 send scary black guy to PRISON. Sad

1 person likes this.
  5. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

Curiously, there is no minimum age for marriage in California if the minor's parents consent...although the couple does have to see a counselor and go before a superior court judge. I am not sure what the judge's power to block the marriage is if everybody is consenting to this arrangement.

6. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Senior member

I boned a girl who looks like her hahaha yay for me.

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I boned a girl who looks like her hahaha yay for me.

Considering you also look 51, that is downright eerie.

8. scientific

scientific Senior member

damn b* 16 looking 32

but i aint mad at u doug, holla at ya thug

9. lenahan

lenahan Senior member

Wow, she really does look 30's in some photo's.

And also fucked up, I remember a story a little while back, about some black kid in atlanta, think he was somewhere between 18-20 got a bj from a girl who was 15 or 16, anyway got him sent to PRISON. Don't know if he's still in or not, but what the fuck is up with our legal system where 51 to 16 is cool if some fucked up parent gives the thumbs up, but 20 to 16 send scary black guy to PRISON. Sad

Every state has its own age of consent, and a marriageable age (when you can marry without parental consent). The age of consent, the age at which one is legally old enough to possess the ability to consent to sexual activitiy George is 16, although there is a close in age exception. In my state, of New York, it is 17. The marriageable age in NY is 18, 16 with parental consent, and 14 with parental and judicial consent. Georgia it is 18, 15 with parental consent, and 16 without consent if pregnant. The marriageable age may be younger than the age of consent, but a legally recognized marriage is a valid defense to a charge of statutory rape, as the institution of marriage presumes that sexual activity will take place, and non consummation is, in fact, grounds for annulment in some states (that have annulment) and in the Catholic Church's annulment process. So, if you are a 50 year old and marry a 16 year old, legally, you can not be arrested for statutory rape, in any state. Should you move with you 15 year old wife from Georgia to Nebraska (with a marriageable age of 19), you still cannot be charged, as the Full Faith and Credit Clause requires states and the DOMA, in most circumstances, to recognize the opposite sex marriages of other states (The DOMA defines marriage in the purposes of this law as only referring to opposite sex unions). However, if you force sex upon your spouse, it is rape, no matter the age.