$50 off $100 at saks online

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Catch-22, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Catch-22

Catch-22 Active Member

Hey, Just ran into this deal online and thought I'd pass it along. Â If you use code RESORT3A at checkout, you get $50 off a $100 purchase at the Saks online store. Â Saks Website Not too much at the ~$100 price point, and you do have to pay shipping, but still a pretty good deal. I picked up 2 pairs of these pants that were already on sale (in tobacco and midnight). Â Ballin - Wool Jeans On that note, has anyone seen/heard anything about the brand or these pants in particular. Â I figure if they're not to my liking I can always return them at the regular store. Thanks

2. dah328

dah328 Senior member

Thanks for posting that. I got a pair of those pants (plus a sweater) in charcoal -- you know, couldn't get the same colors as you.

dan

3. shoreman80

shoreman80 Well-Known Member

Thanks are due from me as well. I ordered the Ballins in Charcoal, figure it'll be good casual with a dress shirt and sportcoat (they better be nice or there'll be some disappointed forum folks). I also got a Lacoste polo, which are difficult to find new and made in France for less than $60.

4. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

How do their sweaters generally size? I wear a 40R jacket and trying to decide on M or L.

And thanks, Catch-22.

5. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

can someone comment on the cut and fit of those ballins? i wear a size 33 in most pants, but a size 34 in most jeans.

catch-22, thanks for the code.

6. VMan

VMan Senior member

How long is this savings good for?

7. VMan

VMan Senior member

I'm also interested in those ballin 'jeans'. They seem like a nice cross between casual and dressy. Anyone see those in the store first-hand?

8. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Ballin is a pretty good company. Most of their styles are pretty true to size.

9. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

How do wool jeans compare to traditional denim cotton both in terms of how they feel and how you take care of them? I'm thinking about joining the bandwagon.

10. VMan

VMan Senior member

Thanks for the reply, Steve. It might just be worth my while to pick that up. The only problem is finding another item that will keep the total as close to as $100 as possible. Or I might just look for something else. The problem is I'm a 'deal shopper' and nothing really strikes me as a tremendous deal. If that coupon could be used in-store I'd be all over it, but I don't see a lot of great things on the website. Plus, I'm one strapped guy right now and I don't have $100 to drop right now.

11. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

"Pretty good deal"?
    That's an understatement. Cosmetics/beauty supplies/fragrances never go on sale. Here's your chance to stock up on Kiel's, Art of Shaving, La Mer, etc... for yourself or significant other.

12. TimelessRider

TimelessRider Senior member

Definitely a good deal. Thanks for posting this.

13. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Doh, its asking for a promotional code or something

14. VMan

VMan Senior member

The code was given on the first thread. "RESORT3A"

15. itzamazing

itzamazing Senior member

Just ran into this deal online and thought I'd pass it along. If you use code RESORT3A at checkout, you get $50 off a $100 purchase at the Saks online store.
    The code was given on the first thread. "RESORT3A"
    This code is no longer valid. Saks sent the original code out in a catalog and word has spread fast over the interent. They are now asking you to call in your order and verify with them that you did in fact receive a promotional card before you can use the discount. Fear not though as they have two new codes out. I do not know how long they will last, but hopefully they will be valid for a few days. $25 off $50 purchase - Code: RESORT3 $50 off $100 purchase - Code: CSR-RESORT3A