1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

50+ New Brooks Brothers Ties, Blazers, Trousers...

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by tarheel, May 11, 2006.

1. tarheel

tarheel Active Member

Hello once again!

If any of these Brooks Brothers items sounds interesting to you, check out the items in my eBay store. Low Buy-It-Now prices are leading to a lot of them being snapped up quickly. Thanks everyone for your continued interest and feedback...

Many, many ties for $19.99
    Quite a few Non-Iron and luxury dress shirts in various sizes
    Alligator and lizard belts and straps
    Boys dress shirts, rugby shirts, blazer, and a tuxedo
    Charcoal and British Tan Gabardine trousers
    36S Khaki BrooksCool Poplin Suit
    39R Country Club Loro Piana Blazer
    42S 3-button Sack BrooksEase Suit Jacket

Shawn.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/brooks-buyers

2. raley

raley Senior Member

Do you happen to have measurements for the 15.5 dress shirt and the 15 slim fit non iron shirts on hand?

3. Beckwith

Beckwith Senior Member

Are the trousers sold out already?

4. Halljam

Halljam New Member

Bought the 31 trousers. Thanks!

5. tarheel

tarheel Active Member

raley-

In general, if you are familiar with a Brooks Brothers Traditional fit, the Slim fit takes 5 inches off the chest, 5 3/4 inches from the waist, and 3 1/4 from the seat. Yoke and shoulders sizing is pretty close in the two cuts.

I hope that helps a little. Let me know what area you'd like and I'll get you an exact measurement, no problem.

6. tarheel

tarheel Active Member

Beckwith-

I had a few trousers which sold really quickly (with the help of two SF members!). I have two more that I'll post over the weekend. Message me with any request and I'll be able to tip you off before I post 'em...

7. raley

raley Senior Member

Thanks tarheel, it looks like your stuff is moving pretty fast. I bought a few RL Shirts on deep discount today so I think I will wait until I can check out a Brooks store before I buy a shirt on ebay. I actually haven't been in one before.

8. tarheel

tarheel Active Member

Sounds good. I slowed my listings down for a while and am picking up the pace again for the summer so I'm sure you'll find something you like eventually...