• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5 Salvatore Ferragamo Ties - NWOT (100% Silk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

balla25

Reaction score
Beautiful italian silk Salvatore Ferragamo ties (NWOT). The ties are priced to sell at $25 each shipped but you are welcome to make an offer on the entire lot.

Attachments

• 2011-10-03 20.44.36.jpg
    2011-10-03 20.44.36.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 2011-10-03 20.46.00.jpg
    2011-10-03 20.46.00.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • SF1.jpg
    SF1.jpg
    918.9 KB · Views: 20
  • SF2.jpg
    SF2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • SF3.jpg
    SF3.jpg
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 22
  • SF4.jpg
    SF4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • SF5.jpg
    SF5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
i'm always surprised how ferragamo ties sell for so cheap when they retail for a similar price to Hermes.. is there really that great a gap between them?

balla25

Reaction score
As you know both Ferragamo and Hermes ties are foulard print ties. You can't go wrong with a nice patterned, printed tie and a quality suit. Each company has their classic style tie - Ferragamo has the Horseshoe tie while Hermes has the Whale print tie. As far as quality I think they are on par with one another. However, I think it really comes down to a matter of preference. I know these Ferragamo ties will be great addition to someone's wardrobe.

Last edited:

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May i know the width and the length of the ties?

balla25

Reaction score

balla25

Reaction score
The two blue SF ties have been SOLD. The bird, dragon fly, and elephant SF ties are still available and they all are excellent ties. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aww man...was targeting the two blue ones...tough luck then....

balla25

Reaction score

balla25

Reaction score

WingTips

Reaction score
Ties received with thanks - superb! One tip though just check your measuring rule because they are 3.75" width!

balla25

Reaction score
Wingtips,

I appreciate your comment and I'm glad that you like the ties. Now w/ respect to the tie measurements I made sure to measure them multiple times and each time they measured 3.5" in width at their largest point. Maybe the ties grew on their long trip to London. Seriously, I understand the ties may have slight variations in measurements after shipping. Please see the following link for a discussion on the subject: http://www.samhober.com/customties/custommadetieguide.htm However, as the site indicates a couple of wearings may correct the problem. Take care and enjoy those ties.

James

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics