1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

5 pairs of Grenson Masterpieces

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by seok, Jul 1, 2006.

1. seok

seok Senior member

I bought too many Grensons to keep in my place. I bought a few pairs for gift purposes as well, which I ended up not using. All 5 pairs are new in box. [​IMG] From left to right (US size), size 10C, 10C, 9.5D, 9.5D, 9.5D. They fit true to size, but I'm sure other members can comment. --- Retail price is $595+tax, I'm selling them at $250 + $15 shipping in ConUS. Unique opportunity considering that the next Bennies sale may not happen at all and that this year's PS sale isn't that aggressively priced. Will also ship overseas.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I bought too many Grensons to keep in my place. I bought a few pairs for gift purposes as well, which I ended up not using. All 5 pairs are new in box.

[​IMG]

From left to right (US size), size 10C, 10C, 9.5D, 9.5D, 9.5D. They fit true to size, but I'm sure other members can comment.

---
    Retail price is $595+tax, I'm selling them at $250 + $15 shipping in ConUS. Unique opportunity considering that the next Bennies sale may not happen at all and that this year's PS sale isn't that aggressively priced. Will also ship overseas.

Seok, I've sent you an email, please reply.

3. seok

seok Senior member

price knocked down to $225 from $250. first come, first serve.

4. Roger

Roger Senior member

Seok, can you post pictures that can be expanded. The one picture you've provided makes it hard to see any details in the individual shoes.

5. seok

seok Senior member

expandable photo. [​IMG]

6. seok

seok Senior member

7. seok

seok Senior member

8. seok

seok Senior member

bump and price drop

$190 and free shipping in ConUS for whoever picks up 2 pairs or more of these Masterpieces, with the exception of lace-ups:

http://web.mac.com/yoonseok.lee

i'll be busier in a few days and would like to get rid of these. i'm taking a $10 loss per pair.

9. seok

seok Senior member

bump and another price drop:

i'll do $190 + shipping at cost for each pair of the Masterpieces, save lace-ups.

10. seok

seok Senior member

would like to move these soon... middle pair (black tassel loafers) and far right pair (dark brown tassel loafers) are still available. i'll sell both pairs for $300 total, plus free shipping. Bennie's had them for $265 per pair incl. shipping. they retail for $600+ at Paul Stuart. i'm in my 20s but wear the black tassels in 10.5 and find that they're lasted very slim. ----------- also have 2 more pairs of Grenson. selling both of these for $150. http://web.mac.com/yoonseok.lee/iWeb...%20Certos.html ----------- if anyone wants to take all 4 pairs i'll sell them for $350...less than $87.5 per pair for Grensons.

11. seok

seok Senior member

12. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

I wear a standard US10D, 12 inches in length and 4 inches in width. Would the last available brown loafers be suitable or is that just wishful thinking? I am less interested in the black loafers but, at that price, I might be able to find some use for them. What are these going for now, per pair? I really appreciate you offering these, I hope I can find a fit.

13. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

You've been trying to unload these for like 6 months!

14. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

I just checked your website and it looks like $100 for Grenson loafers in 10D (I may have misread that bit, but I still want to talk). If you have anything left that is not black please sign me up right away, just let me know where to send the money. As long as you didn't get these at Gukcheshijong (Hangul is disabled on my computer now) or somewhere similar, I want to do business. I know you have been posting these for months, but I just noticed and I want some more English shoes!

15. hye

hye Well-Known Member

...As long as you didn't get these at Gukcheshijong...
    [​IMG] What is Gukcheshijong? Just curious... (I assume it's somewhere in South Korea, but... never heard of it).