1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

5-6 pairs of Grensons in June

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by seok, Apr 13, 2006.

1. seok

seok Senior member

Now that Chris's sales has mostly blown over, for those of you who were too slow and are planning the next purchases...

In the first half of June, I'm planning on selling about 5-6 pairs of Grensons in size 10-11 that I have access to. Mostly Stowe-ish models. None of them are rubber soled, so those who want that should go for Chris's upcoming sales.

They are NIB, will priced in the $250-260 range.

2. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

seok,

Will they be more than one pair in each size and can we preorder [​IMG]

3. seok

seok Senior member

seok,

Will they be more than one pair in each size and can we preorder [​IMG]

--
    good idea...let me see if i can get an inventory of what'll be in and put them up...

4. seok

seok Senior member

Here're the details. Taking pre-orders.

I don't have more details/photos than what's below. If you'd like to pre-order but am not 100% sure, I can arrange for refunds in June, less 3% Paypal fee, once we get more details and you'd like to opt out.

Sizing: Chelseas and lace-ups are UK 9.5s and loafers are UK 9s. Only 1 pair each.

Pricing: Chelseas $260, lace-ups $250, loafers $200

Chelseas, black
    [​IMG]

Lace-ups, brown 1 pair, black 1 pair
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Loafers, brown 1 pair, black 1 pair
    [​IMG]

There're 2 more pairs (lace-ups, UK 9.5s), blacks, that I don't have details on, and more loafers in smaller sizes.

Shipping $15 in CONUS, free for 2 pairs or more. Will ship intl.