• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

5/30 cut: Oxxford NWT blue blazer NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT.

5/30 Price cut. Oxxford navy sport coat. New with tags. Tagged size is 38s, but check the measurements, as it could fit a slim 40.

Addison model. Two-button. Double-vent. Year-round weight wool. New with tags and unaltered. It has all of the handwork you would expect from Oxxford and is in perfect condition. I do not have the sleeve buttons.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.25"; length: 29.5", measured from the bottom of the collar, and 30.5"; measured from the top of the collar; chest (pit to pit) 41"; waist: (measured across top button) 38"; sleeves: 24.75 with 2" folded under. $425 --> $410 -->$395 --> $385 --> $375 --> $365.

I've lightened the first photo so you can see the details.

2). No size marked, but measures to about a 39R. Kenilworth model. Beautiful heavier-weight hopsack, but wearable on all but the hottest days because it's only partially lined. Three-button, single-vented. I had the metal buttons replaced with dark brown horn buttons.

Measurements: Shoulders: 18"; sleeves: 24 + 2.5" folded under; length (bottom of collar) 30.75"; chest 41"; waist (measured across middle button): 39". $125 SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.