1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

5/24 DROP Epaulet Optic White Duck Canvas River Chino-Size 34. Essentially NWOT. Never worn.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Well-Known Member

For sale are a pair of Rivet chinos I purchased from Epaulet at the end of last summer. I never wore them as the weather got cooler and I stored them away. In the time since, I have lost a bit of weight and have gone down a size or two so I am looking to pass them on.

They have never been wore outside of trying them on around the house. No stains or discolorations. There is, however, one small defect that I can repair if you so choose. One of the buttons on the button fly came off when I first tried them on. This may have been my own fault, as my other epaulet products have always held up fine. I am selling them a tad cheaper as a result if you want to have a button sewed in yourself or I can have my dry cleaner do it for you.

Either way, they are essentially brand new and still available from epaulet. See here http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-chinos/products/rivet-chino-duck-canvas-white
    If you would like to pick up a pair for the spring/summer but want to save some money this is your best chance. If you have any questions please PM me. Measurements are available on the website but I will leave them here as well.

waist-34.5 inches
    rise-11.25
    inseam-35.5
    thigh-12.75
    knee- 9
    leg opening-8

These are excellent quality chinos in a perfect color for summer. Epaulet quaility is excellent and I hope these find a new home.

Looking for $100>$90>$80 shipped priority in the US. International shipping is ok but please be willing to pay excess cost.

Pictures, pleas see Epaulet website provided above for more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.