• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5/14 BIG PRICE DROP! ALDEN UNLINED TAN SUEDE CHUKKA - 1494 - SIZE 12C *BRAND NEW!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions!

Up for grabs is a brand new, unworn, never tried on pair of unlined tan suede chukkas from Alden (style 1494) in a size 12C. Included with the boots are the original box as well as Alden branded shoe bags, which have not been used. If you are looking for a pair of casual suede boots for the upcoming spring/summer/fall seasons, look no further than these here. They are built on the Leydon last, have a single oiled leather sole, and the unlined suede feels buttery soft on your feet. In my opinion, not many shoemakers can make a suede chukka as good as this one, especially for the price.

Alden is constantly increasing prices, and these chukkas are now up to $480 from any Alden retailer, check the Shoemart link here (notice this size 12C is currently not available on their website):

http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-me...ld_m_unlined_chukka_boot_flex_welt_suede.html

Get them here for only $420 $380 $350 $320 $295 $275 with free shipping (for CONUS only, PM for International shipping). That's over 40% off retail for a pair of brand new, never worn Aldens!

Attachments

• Tan suede 12C.1.JPG
    Tan suede 12C.1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
  • Tan suede 12C.2.JPG
    Tan suede 12C.2.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
  • Tan suede 12C.3.JPG
    Tan suede 12C.3.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • Tan suede 12C.4.JPG
    Tan suede 12C.4.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 109
  • Tan Suede 12C.5.JPG
    Tan Suede 12C.5.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 68
  • Tan suede 12C.6.JPG
    Tan suede 12C.6.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi there, 

Would you take $200 for the Alden Chukkas ?

Thanks.

no - these are in brand new, unworn condition and come with unused shoe bags and the original box. $200 is much too low.

Last edited:

kwhitelaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wish I knew if I could pull off a C width.. almost worth giving it a shot, I might be in touch..

free bump nonetheless
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads