1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

5/14 BIG PRICE DROP! ALDEN UNLINED TAN SUEDE CHUKKA - 1494 - SIZE 12C *BRAND NEW!*

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Beatlegeuse, Apr 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions!

Up for grabs is a brand new, unworn, never tried on pair of unlined tan suede chukkas from Alden (style 1494) in a size 12C. Included with the boots are the original box as well as Alden branded shoe bags, which have not been used. If you are looking for a pair of casual suede boots for the upcoming spring/summer/fall seasons, look no further than these here. They are built on the Leydon last, have a single oiled leather sole, and the unlined suede feels buttery soft on your feet. In my opinion, not many shoemakers can make a suede chukka as good as this one, especially for the price.

Alden is constantly increasing prices, and these chukkas are now up to $480 from any Alden retailer, check the Shoemart link here (notice this size 12C is currently not available on their website):

http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-me...ld_m_unlined_chukka_boot_flex_welt_suede.html

Get them here for only $420 $380 $350 $320 $295 $275 with free shipping (for CONUS only, PM for International shipping). That's over 40% off retail for a pair of brand new, never worn Aldens!

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  2. Beatlegeuse

huge drop to only $380 - a full $100 below retail!

3. americanplover

americanplover New Member

Hi there,

Would you take $200 for the Alden Chukkas ?

Thanks.

4. Beatlegeuse

no - these are in brand new, unworn condition and come with unused shoe bags and the original box. $200 is much too low.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  5. americanplover

americanplover New Member

6. Beatlegeuse

another drop down to only $350 shipped

7. Beatlegeuse

another big drop down to $320!

8. Beatlegeuse

last drop before I move these to eBay - only $295 shipped!

9. Beatlegeuse

haven't had a chance to put these on eBay yet, so one more drop to $275. I can pretty much guarantee you won't find a pair of these BNIB priced this low.

10. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

wish I knew if I could pull off a C width.. almost worth giving it a shot, I might be in touch..

free bump nonetheless [​IMG]

11. Beatlegeuse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.