1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

$4K Tom Ford Gucci Suit - STUNNING- 36R Black and White Elegance

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by thegreatgatsby, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegreatgatsby

thegreatgatsby Senior member

A$4K Tom Ford - Gucci Suit - One of a Kind 36R Black & White!

Up for sale is a black and white STUNNING suit designed by Tom Ford for Gucci, which retailed for nearly $4,000, and is, essentially, a piece of couture.

It has Ford's signature 5 buttons, and is a suit that will turn every head in the room.

It fits a slim 36R. The suit has never been worn. All of the original material is still intact (including the pants -with the material hemmed inside). 100% cotton --- ideal for the last 6 weeks of summer, and for the entire fall season.

The waist size is 32. The length is 31 (but - it can be let out to your desire).

The suit is made in Italy with Italian measurement tags. The Tag reads 48R (European sizing), but Ford cuts his suits exceptionally slim and well-fitted. The shoulders are 17" --- the chest is 38" --- the sleeves are 26" and can be easily altered to anyone's measurements as the button-holes are not working, nor are they cut. Jacket length is 29" and the waist of the jacket is 37"

The pants are slim fit: the rise is about 8" and the leg opening is about 7".

This is your chance to own the kind of suit that would cost $5,000-$8,000 at Tom Ford's boutique showroom, for a fraction of the price.

AS NEW - without tags, and unworn. I bought this suit for a special occasion that I could not attend, and it has hung in my closet ever since.

Pants and jacket state "GUCCI" throughout, as Tom Ford designed this suit while working for Gucci. It is a rare Runway Piece.

*Photo shows pants tag of 36R.

*Returns accepted only if the item is misrepresented.

*Provenance and authenticity guaranteed!

*Shipping is not included in the price. I will ship to wherever you are.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

would kop if 42L

3. rajus

rajus Well-Known Member

Can you get it in 38r 39r?

4. Albern

Albern Senior member

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morn
    Hey I sent a PM on Sunday, did you see it?

5. thegreatgatsby

thegreatgatsby Senior member

Suit was sold.

Thank you for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.