$475 Good price for BB Fitzgerald Two-Button 1818 Suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Yoprado, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Yoprado

Yoprado Member

I am getting them discounted this Thursday through a BB sale and was wondering if these suits would be a good investment at this price. Research on this forum seems to note these suits are good enough to wear.

2. sns23

sns23 Senior member

Yes. That is a good price.

3. Arzakon

Arzakon Member

Want to share how you are getting them for $475? The price on those is typically $1K+ and -30% for the corporate deal would be $700. Do some BBs have clearance in the store?

4. Yoprado

Yoprado Member

No! but ok

I went inside the BB store and talked to someone who worked there. Thursday, they will have two suits for 1599. He also offered a 30% discount, I'm not sure if that is part of the deal this Thursday or he gave a friendly discount. Also, I opened up a card today which gives 15% off your first purchase. This will bring down the two suits to 475 a piece. Hope this helps!

Edit: May I also add, you need to buy two suits in order for it to be 475 in case that wasn't clear

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  5. Salad

Salad Senior member

So you are saying that they'll let you stack the -30% w/ the two for $1,600 deal? I didn't think they'd let you stack but now I'm going to ask my SA tomorrow. I don't need another credit card but I would take advantage of the 30% off of $1,600 for two suits.

6. Yoprado

Yoprado Member

I usually get a credit card and never use it again, just for the perks of using it the first time. the worker at BB said I could, so yes.

7. irgator04

irgator04 Well-Known Member

I don't have a corporate discount, but I took advantage of the 200 dollars off deal this last weekend, stacked the 15% off with the BB credit card and I also have a $100 gift card so my fitzgerald suit came out to $580. I got my credit card in the mail yesterday, I could have saved an additional $40 cause it came with a coupon if I bought something over $130. [​IMG]

Oh well, I get a $20 dollar gift card from the points on my credit card so I will combine it with the $40 dollar coupon to get something else.

8. rohde88

rohde88 Senior member

Good deal. Jump on it